MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

BLUBAIRE

GOOD APP AND GREAT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY CUSTOMERS. ADDING THEM TO MY EMAIL LIST IS ALWAYS THE GOAL, BUT THIS PROVIDED AN EASY MEANS TO DO SO.

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

lojasalemixx

Eu amei esse aplicativo, super fácil de fazer os designs, simples e prático! Tenho certeza que vai me ajudar muito a capturar os leads que preciso!

Gabbie + Co.

I used this app to add a pop up to capture email. The setup was very simple and seems to be working. We shall see. Installation and set up was quick and simple.

Personally She

MailMunch is great! It integrates with MailChimp. It's customizable. I was able to really grow my email list with MailMunch.

Stone N' Seed

This app has helped me tremendously with connecting with my audience in so many more creative ways.

Remix Snacks

Easy to use, streamline setup process! Not complicated, app has one function and seems to do it well. We will see how it goes from here !

Covered In Cotton

This app did exactly what I needed it to! Easy to use and set up with MailChimp and Shopify.

Yugenite

I am not sure why they haven't gotten back to me after opening multiple support tickets. The software seems great, but the popup form isn't displayed on my site, even when I try via Incognito browser. I will update the review if I hear back from them!

They replied very quickly. Form works well :)

May 27, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience and the delayed response. Your support ticket has been replied to. Can you please check your inbox to confirm if you have received a reply from us?

Author J. Brinkley

This is a great service so far. I am eager to see how it'll help me in the near future. It was very easy to use the setup service.

Open Door Christian Store

The email widget is great! There support however, is lacking. I emailed them Sunday morning at 1:03 am, about some issues. These are not deal breakers per say, but definitely things that i need urgent attention to. It is now Monday at 4:08 pm. I understand it has been a holiday weekend, people are busy, and the like. I don't understand however why i would receive marketing emails, and no update on my support email. They have yet to respond, other then an auto mailer. Your widget looks great, and id like to use it, but poor support is making me think of using someone else. Thank you again for your time and attention!

Update to my first review. Widget was great! Loved that i could customize and put it where i wanted it to be. I sent a support ticket to you all nearly seventy two hours ago as of this writing, and no one has ever responded. So, my reason for deleting is simply because during those nearly seventy two hours. I have received countless marketing emails, but not one response about the ticket i sent other then the auto mailer. I had upgraded to the $24.99 paid plan as well. Such a shame. Thank you for allowing me to use the app.

Update to my first and second review: Widget is still great! Love it! Customer Support finally reached out to me. It took a long time for them to reach me, but the moment they did; they worked very effectively, and efficiently to solve the issue. Liz you are the reason that i changed from the two stars, to the five stars. Thank you for your wonderful, kind demeanor! Wonderful people like you, is what makes companies great! Keep up the wonderful work Liz! Thanks again!

May 27, 2020

Hi Open Door Christian Store, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and delay you had to face regarding your support ticket. A reply to your support ticket has been sent. Can you please check and confirm if that is the case?