MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Shopologynz

I wanted this to put a sign up pop up on my website home page which my website didn't allow me to do.
It has been good so far although have only just completed it.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you would like to place a MailMunch embed form in the footer section if your store, please create a support ticket with and we will assist you with this task.

BeautyBraidsandBrains- Loving Your Natural Beauty

Very quick and easy to use. I really enjoyed how simple the sign up process and how simple it is to work this app.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Bikewest.com

Awful app. It has nothing to do with Mailchimp but uses its image. After removing the application from the site, the site became unavailable.

May 4, 2020

Hi Nadine, Based on our conversation over the support channel, were you able to confirm if this issue was caused by the Mailchimp app removal and not the MailMunch app removal? We would love to address any outstanding issues if there are any.

Cocoa Carrot

As a free app, it does most of what I want. If you pay for the full version, it does more and has some nicer templates, and integrated analytics.

Tot and Baby

The setup is easy, I should have added this app 2 months ago. I think my favorite app starting now. Its a beautiful interface! I would recommend this 100%.

StormyTrendz

I enjoyed using the app. The user interface is very simple and hopefully I will be able to scale my business with this app

SmokeStore.co

I used this app is very good I loved this app. even this app is offering free plane for everyone to check out the app

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

The Supreme Paint Company

Seems nice and simple and good value, hoping all the syncing and integrations work well, they seem to, so far! Thanks James

Level Ups Natural Survie

its super ultra very cool for star try it you need to dicover how this app its insane and for exell you need =)

AkronMerch

Only gave it a four because I don't know if the email campaign was actually received in my subscribers IN box or to spam or not. I will have to see if the shopper comes back to my store.