Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Cleenbrand

Can't edit at all. Takes me to a page that has an error.

Jiomarsh

Autoresponders functionality does not work.

Uy Studio

Please help me to log in ! i'v been trying to contact you everywhere and there is no reply. I can not reach to my data

Young Kings Llc

Service is absolutely terrible! Whenever there is an issue it takes forever to get through to support! There is no help over the phone either. you have to send an email and wait one day for each response to your question(s). Absolutely ridiculous!

Authentic Human Hair

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Melissa Scoppa

Really poor. Essentially 25 dollars a month for anything except an embedded form I could do through Mailchimp form integration.

Beautifullyplus

poor, no customization in free plan

Avitas Care

Think basis account is complicated, limited, and not easy to navigate which is why I originally cancelled it. Had to reinstall to try to find out how to disconnect my subscription registration still linked to your service.

Coveted Machines

It is not letting me connect opt in with mail chimp showing me old mail chimp account saying my new one doesnt exist

Bibieshop Com

Not easy to connect with Facebook. I tried many times eventually I'm connection to my old Facebook account which I don't want to use. The page that appears on that account Is no longer in use, it has been deleted. I need to connect with my new Facebook page/ account.