MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Shiptogo

My expirience here is so nice because it give me a lot of information to build my business. It helps me to develop my business

Perry's Pork Rinds LLC

I got the app to send out a mass message about our pork rind business to former customers. The templates were easy to use an I needed help converting a csv file I got online and as able to get chat support help via facebook which was amazing. I do not recommend the emailing back and forth it is time consuming and work will never get done. Wish they had an in app chat feature. But the customer service was on point and the email did what it was suppose to make $$ for us.

Perfezione Lingerie

This is a really easy to use app and love the fact that could be synced with mail chimp, really nice app a must try

Moosestrum

Like it but am starting a new e-commerce site really haven't had much use from it yet...no customers have used it yet. From what I've seen so far, I like it. It seems fairly straight forward to use.

Caitlin Dundon

Seems to be encouraging mailing list signups. I am not too tech savvy and this seemed fairly easy to setup.

Kerr's Custom Creations

So far, so good. It's new, so we'll see if it continues going well. It's been easy to understand and apply to my page.

SEASONS by R&B

Love it, very easy to navigate and clear instructions on how to work the app to gegbwgatbyour looking for

Aqua Azul

The app is easy to use the help feature is mostly helpful. Sometimes the information provided on the help page is a bit technical for me with instructions to add codes to the web page. I am just not familiar with that. lol I do like the app and the help it provides.

GymFitnessLocker

Really good app especially considering its free, probably the best one out there, it would be better if there was a way to make your pop up impossible to close without entering an email for blog articles and stuff but other than that, fantastic app!

Things by Daria

Great. easy and intuitive interface and had first campaign up and running in no time. I would prefer the lists would sync with my Mailchimp account, but thats really the only downside.