MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Monster's Art

It was easy and fun too use. I recommend it too anyone whether they are advanced user or a beginner. It will help you grow your mailing list/subscribers.

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

G-Spectacles

Freemium and works well! Thanks to the integration we can have a nice popup for signup of customers to our newsletter for new offers and collections.

Project One Products

best item i really really like it it is fun and makes money
highly recomended 5 starts all the way

NINA LOOKS

Es una excelente app, es una herramienta que te permite agilizar trabajo y tiempo, te ayuda con los email, banner o cualquier otra tarea que necesites realizar para tu pagina web.

THE STOLEN ART SHOP

Esta genial para poder atraer tus clientes a tu tienda a travez de pequeños tips que son muy utiles para atraer trafico a tu tienda

luxuryproudcts

good this SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 15% OFF
Thank you for this good jobThank you for this good jobThank you for this good job

Case da Sogno

Tutto bene, facile ed intuitiva. Impostazioni di configurazione, semplici e veloci. Credo che sia una delle poche app

adventure monkeys

amazing platform and easy to use. heaps of templates and adds very professional fun feel to the store.

SimplyJazzyFashions

The Set up was very easy and simple!! I Used this app to help set up automated emails for my business.

Kultured Konfidence

I am in the process of switching from BigCartel to Shopify. I already use MailChimp and I am IN LOVE with it. I like being able to send out email blasts like the big companies do. It makes me feel like a well known brand.