MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

My Dog and Puppy Botique

I'm still learning but so far so good. I did battle to find how to e-mail customer support but eventually came right.

ChrissyLu

I just set up my account and designed a pop-up and a landing page. It is user-friendly. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

Little KPOP Shop

The broadcasts do not go out to everyone on my list. I haven't figured out why because they are not getting bounced. But it is very easy to use.

Timepieces & Bling

I'm just trying this out, i heard it's good when your just starting out. I hope it good and easy to use.

Gram Omicron

It's very clean and neat. I got subscribers on my website and it's not even that large. Hopefully more features are added soon.

Shiptogo

My expirience here is so nice because it give me a lot of information to build my business. It helps me to develop my business

Perry's Pork Rinds LLC

I got the app to send out a mass message about our pork rind business to former customers. The templates were easy to use an I needed help converting a csv file I got online and as able to get chat support help via facebook which was amazing. I do not recommend the emailing back and forth it is time consuming and work will never get done. Wish they had an in app chat feature. But the customer service was on point and the email did what it was suppose to make $$ for us.

Perfezione Lingerie

This is a really easy to use app and love the fact that could be synced with mail chimp, really nice app a must try

Moosestrum

Like it but am starting a new e-commerce site really haven't had much use from it yet...no customers have used it yet. From what I've seen so far, I like it. It seems fairly straight forward to use.

Caitlin Dundon

Seems to be encouraging mailing list signups. I am not too tech savvy and this seemed fairly easy to setup.