MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

namdharisports

Good experience on this platform, ample options for email subscriptions. Thank you mail chimps for your support.

DroneX - Come Discover the World of Drones

I have just started with it. I want it to automate campaigns that I run as smoothly as possible.I plan to upgrade as soon as need.

Thanks

shipblessings

Just installed to my shopify store. I like that it pops up on the bottom of the page and follows as they scroll, but allows the customer to click it off. Can't wait to see how well it works. I like that it is free.

Marie Fisher...Works

I just started a Shopify store and was advised to use MailChimp. It was not hard to set up. I am new to this so ask me later about the rest.

eonempire

this going to be of great help to me
i'm looking forward to the experience
because i know the adds value to customer service

Spice Village

It is good but they should be better at responding to emails for support. The app is good but support should be better.

Pen + Posh

I've been using this App for about a year now and like most things about it. I have found that it has a couple bugs however. I had a post go viral and had several subscribers say they had to wait a while for their email to be delivered in order to retrieve their freebie and some also said they never received theirs...I just hope their email address's were added to the list! I also noticed that on subscriber notification emails sent to me have forms from different lists combined under the same subscriber even though they only subscribed to one. Great app, but I have found these two things to be frustrating and hope developers will fix these!!

URTHAPE

Using Mailmunch and mailchimp in conjunction with Shopify is a no brainer and very easy to setup and use.

Kid's Republic

Just started to used, it easy and user friendly to setup, step by step instruction very easy. Good for new user

Izzy's Essentials

Was expecting this to be an Actual MailChimp application, the logo is somewhat misleading. That said, the app created my pop-up landing page without a buzz..! I'm pretty happy so far with the free version. I will come and rate for a 5, once I've used it more and I see what other options I have with other packages.