Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

MC Boutique Sales

Very simple and easy to use. Easy integration with mail chimp. Easy process to set up and add to your store

Fungood

I LIKE THIS MAIL APP, IS SO POWERFUL, AND THEN I RECOMMEND TO ALL MY SHOPIFY FRIENDS, IS SO GREAT, WORTH IT.

Designs by Sylvanye Glass Teaching Studio

I use this app to help me with registering persons to my site as well as for signing up to my newsletter.

It is a great app and easy to. use.

Petcessitys

i used this app to help me stay in contact with my customers and it has helped me alot! I highly reccomend this app

moonaro

i like the new update look and it is very great and help full app

it is very help full to mange subscriber and mail list

namdharisports

Good experience on this platform, ample options for email subscriptions. Thank you mail chimps for your support.

Super FunTimes

its a good app helps streamline the process can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

DroneX - Come Discover the World of Drones

I have just started with it. I want it to automate campaigns that I run as smoothly as possible.I plan to upgrade as soon as need.

Thanks

shipblessings

Just installed to my shopify store. I like that it pops up on the bottom of the page and follows as they scroll, but allows the customer to click it off. Can't wait to see how well it works. I like that it is free.

MovilToon

good applicationlkñfjipvjiohnojhboujpkedfjhodkcpojiohouhguogbiygbuiohdijh+oiuufcpiouchv+qeghvcqejcfh+0ugvewo