Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Espacio27Baby

Is excellent app, very complete and intuitive, It has helped me a lot to put the form and make a good mailing,

Love Laugh Live Charms

Helps with my studies it is really good app that helps me with my business and I cannot be anymore thankful

ShoStore

I really like this application and I recommend to use it because is the key to attire customers.

Women Church Suits

My experience with MailChimp Forms by MailMunch has been great! We enjoy using this app! You should check it out It's nice then the other app out there

eonempire

this going to be of great help to me
i'm looking forward to the experience
because i know the adds value to customer service

Entitled

Very easy to integrate and use. Mail chimp takes the guess work out of setting everything up and easy to navigate step by step process.

Auto-Truck-Accessories

I rate it 5 stars. I did not find anything that I did not like about this app. I haven't tried any other functions as of yet but I have no reason to believe that they wouldn't be excellent as well.

Spice Village

It is good but they should be better at responding to emails for support. The app is good but support should be better.

ALCJR Jewelry Creations

Excellent tools for collecting blog subscribers. I love the ease of installation and campaign setup. Highly recommended.

Curry People

I am quite disappointed in mail chimp up sell. They think crappiest of email template and form should be available on free level and not really reflective of letting a small business have 100 - 1000 subscriber for free. If I only send a unprofessional looking email to subscribers it is free seems to be their idea of free subscription product. I actually did buy in the package for upgrade, it was 24.99 but then they were like buy this one too if you want to use that feature and suddenly my bill was 50$ for emailing 50 subscribers. Click rate is 2-5% on emails, so I am not even sure what I am paying for.