Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Sunburst Outdoor Living

Am really enjooying learning what this app can do. I like the look of the embed and pop up forms. Worth a try

Little's Palace

Seems a best app to manage emails not used yet so don't say more
Seems a best app to manage emails not used yet so don't say more

Mafia-Man-Attire

Easy to use, very easy to set up, and this app works. Highly recommended for your shopify store. Check us out at https://mafia-man.myshopify.com

giftforxmas1

verry good app
easy in use and it's for free.
I can recommend it to everyone who is just starting out with store

Warrior-Outfitters

Very easy to setup and use. Not overusing their power or being pushy about purchasing services. I enjoyed setting this up

Dylan's Marvelous Emporium

Starting up a store, this is very helpful! I like that it is free for the core functions. Thank you guys for the app!

Viral Central

I used this app to do email marketing and it has helped me a lot. Getting customers to come back again to buy from my shop is awesome.

Boutique Sauces

I like how there is template already made... but not sure how to use it.
Would be great there was a video on how to set up or step by step, to follow.

APISONE

great app because it does what i need it to do and its not confusing like other apps ive used in the past.

Zeni Beauty

I used this app in the past on a previous website and it helped me grow my email subscribers. I like it a lot and that is why I have chosen to install it on this site.