Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Aloonaroon

So far so good it seems pretty easy to set up and works instantly. Was having trouble with Mailchimp's own pop up form, but the one here integrating with Mailchimp works GREAT! Can't wait to see what else it can do.

Dandelion Jewelry

I used this app to increase the amount of email subscribers we have. At first, we gave an incentive with a 15% discount code. I love how easy it is to set up your pop up and how you can customize it a lot even with the free subscription.

SuppleLynx

It was really easy to setup. Once the revenue starts streaming in, I am planning on converting to premium service.

Naim bazaar

i love this app and i recomend it.
easy to set up and great way to keep our costumers in contact .

Sunburst Outdoor Living

Am really enjooying learning what this app can do. I like the look of the embed and pop up forms. Worth a try

Little's Palace

Seems a best app to manage emails not used yet so don't say more
Seems a best app to manage emails not used yet so don't say more

Mafia-Man-Attire

Easy to use, very easy to set up, and this app works. Highly recommended for your shopify store. Check us out at https://mafia-man.myshopify.com

giftforxmas1

verry good app
easy in use and it's for free.
I can recommend it to everyone who is just starting out with store

Warrior-Outfitters

Very easy to setup and use. Not overusing their power or being pushy about purchasing services. I enjoyed setting this up

Dylan's Marvelous Emporium

Starting up a store, this is very helpful! I like that it is free for the core functions. Thank you guys for the app!