Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Zeni Beauty

I used this app in the past on a previous website and it helped me grow my email subscribers. I like it a lot and that is why I have chosen to install it on this site.

DJ everything's for everyone

Thank u for helping needful my store online I really appreciate it that you guys are helping me thank you so much and I love this apps after I thought that.

TVZON IPTV

Mailchimp is awesome. Best app to help build your email list! Easy step by step instructions! So easy a monkey could do it ;)

Sheepest

I love it. It explained the setup very well. I know exactly what it does and how to use it. Can't wait to see the results.

HoopLight

Mailmunch is awesome! Helped me to create pop-ups for specific pages. Something that's surprisingly not often available. These guys are awesome!

Pen + Posh

I've been using this App for about a year now and like most things about it. I have found that it has a couple bugs however. I had a post go viral and had several subscribers say they had to wait a while for their email to be delivered in order to retrieve their freebie and some also said they never received theirs...I just hope their email address's were added to the list! I also noticed that on subscriber notification emails sent to me have forms from different lists combined under the same subscriber even though they only subscribed to one. Great app, but I have found these two things to be frustrating and hope developers will fix these!!

Koncase.com

I like this app is really great I can finally do mail marketing for my websites and work even if I’m sleeping

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I used this app to enable subscription pop-us. it worked like a charm. I'm happy :) would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

Veedverks

I struggled with MailChimp for over an hour. The pop-up form generator just DOES NOT work. Luckily, I stumbled across this app. As other reviewers have pointed out, MailChimp didn't work for them, but this DOES work!

Thank you, MailMunch! Until MailChimp fixes their form generator, this is the place to go. Trust me, and save yourself the time. There is a completely free option that takes care of just about everything you need.

Atlantic Elixir Cosmetics

Easy to use, after fighting to get Mail Chimp's pop up working (I never did) MailMunch was my answer