Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Miranelle

Application complète mais extrêmement complexe, beaucoup de bug au moment de charger une modification apportée à un mail marketing la page charge blanche et refuse d'enregistrer les infos. Je me retrouve dans une impasse sur plusieurs sujets car rien ne peut être aboutit.

Shapewear by Tashi

I started using this app in hopes to reach all of email list when I do a blast post. But Im only getting half of my list and I paid in to the service. Trying to find a better way to reach of of my clients.

August 23, 2021

Hi Tashi, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. Please respond to the email we set out to you regarding this issue or reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can address all the concerns you have.

The Pet Gourmet®

I like this app for forms and I find it pretty easy to navigate but I will not be using it because they do not yet have the option to make a form that includes an upload a pic option. If they had that I would be all in.

August 23, 2021

Hi The Pet Gourmet®, We are sad to hear that. We do appreciate feedback from our customers and a feature request on your behalf has been created on our community feedback page. We will notify you as soon as this feature has been made available.

DiscoverEnso

Was unable to integrate MailMunch Pop-up with a newer download of Shopify. Apparently Mailchimp and Shopify are no longer friends.

May 11, 2021

Hi DisoverEnso, That is correct. Mailchimp no longer has its app available for the Shopify platform. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app helps you bridge this gap. If you have any queries or face an issues, please free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Laydee's 1st Boutique

I wanted to use this app to gain more emails from customers but it doesnt seem to be working properly

March 10, 2021

Hi Laydee's 1st Boutique, Apologies for the inconvenience. Can you please reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by using the Live Chat option so we can have the issues you are facing identified on our end and have them resolved for you?

Kindred Kid & Baby

The form worked ok and synced with mail chimp - so did it's job - but I found the font styles and sizes really limited.

March 10, 2021

Hi Kindred Kid & Baby, Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with setting up your forms as per your requirements. Our drag and drop builder enables you to completely customize the form design as per your requirements.

Shop Identique

I used this app to help me make a pop up on website for my customers to subscribe email. I wish it would have more free templates.

January 21, 2021

Hi Shop Identique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ámbar Café Especial

very promising and simple to use. it integrated really easy to my store. just waiting for it to do its job in the first campaing generated with it

January 15, 2021

Hi Ámbar Café Especial, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Plize Boutique

I like how easy it is to set up and customize. What I don't like is having to upgrade to pay 14.99 to remove the MailMunch branding when I am already a paid subscriber to MailChimp. When I selected this app it was based on the fact that it was represented as MailChimp so I was not expecting to have to double pay for this integration. The branding has been removed with my MailChimp subscription. Now I'm supposed to pay to remove MailMunch. It could at least be a discounted amount since they are clearly partners. As a new small business these fees add up. I'll be looking for a more cost effective option for the feature that I need so that I don't have to have 3rd party branding.

January 11, 2021

Hi Plize Boutique, Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. We offer an automated integration for Mailchimp and we are an official integration partner for Mailchimp. We are however not a part of Mailchimp. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or through your Mailmunch account so we can address the concerns you mentioned in your review.

UltraBeauty.Store

I was offered to share my review of the recent install. I give a three until I get with support to troubleshoot the email sign-up section that is not working properly on Android mobile. There is also a field as for bithdate error. Another issue is if the customer press the x in order to avoid the sign up, the sign forces email sign up within seconds of opening a product catagory. This went on throughtout my testing the app and adjusting any settings. Hope this first review help. I will update once all communication is done with their support team to help resolve.

December 17, 2020

Hi UltraBeauty.Store, Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears that you have multiple instances of our app installed which might be causing several of the issues you pointed out. Please make sure you only have one instance of our app installed.
We have also reached out to you against the registered email address. You can also reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have these issues resolved for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7