Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

OTA Gear Rental Vernon

So far its pretty ok. I'm just starting to use it though, seems silly to ask for a review when I only got it yesterday

Mumlife Stickers

I don't often leave reviews, but after searching for a pop up app to use for our website, i found this one and it was easy to use and easy to set up, just had to follow prompts. Great job guys.

August 23, 2021

Hi Mumlife Stickers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bomb Body Whatnotz

I wanted to add an pop up to get subscribers and this site made it plain and clear what and how to do it.

August 23, 2021

Hi Bomb Body Whatnotz, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

ISellFunStuff.com

I like the app so far. I was able to connect my website, create a landing page and a pop-up registration form easily. I will update my rating once I've used the app for more than a day.

May 11, 2021

Hi ISellFunStuff, We hope you're liking your Mailmunch experience thus far. If you have any queries or face any issues, please feel free to reach out to us.

xoxo,bijou

a little confusing at first but getting better at it! First-time user, everything is a new experience.

May 11, 2021

Hi xoxo,bijou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Pretty Young Thing Virgin Hair

this is my first time creating a site by myself. I pray this will work out. the app is very easy to use . i upgraded from a big cartel website, and this is nothing like it!

March 10, 2021

Hi Pretty Young Thing Virgin Hair, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Urban Botanika

This app has been so helpful and easy to use; I was able to put together my newsletter announcement in a very short period of time. I would recommend others!

March 10, 2021

Hi Urban Botanika, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Desiree's Closet Boutique

I just set this app up for email subscribing and it was pretty simple to setup. The basic package is just that...basic. It's ok so far though.

March 10, 2021

Hi Desiree's Closet Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

WorkShopGunpla

Still trying to figure out the app. For so far i'm liking the possibilities it provides as an add on for your webshop

March 10, 2021

Hi WorkShopGunpla, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

January 27, 2021

Hi Top Off LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21