MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

hempnath

We use the app mainly for an autoresponder when people sign up for our mailing list. It's a great app. It can do lots of cool stuff.

Zunis Closet

I don't write reviews but this app is EASY, SIMPLE, FAST 100% recommend! I ran a small online business and it took less than 20 mins to create a pop-up ad for my site!

Shopi Buck

Mailchimp app is easy to setup and start a campaign very easily........................................

Veilahairextensions.com

They are good wish free plan had a few more options but good overall! I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in email marketing for your business!

H-STUDIO BEAUTY

this app is so easy to use! love how they have an intro video and recommend what you should first do! I also enjoy the variety of options that come along with this app, especially for a first time user.

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

I absolutely love this app. It has made building my email list a breeze. Everything connects to my Mailchimp account and I am also able to send special newsletter emails using their easy to use templates. Definitely recommend!

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app which has helped us grow our subscribers list. Easy to use and I would definitely recommend.

SuperComfort Clothing

Working well. Does what its supposed to. Its helping me build my mailing list. Great job to the team that created it.

Nique Prints

Simple and easy setup for forms. The weekly email updates on views and customers are very helpful. Although I wish there were more options on layouts for the free version, can't complain as it helps a bunch and you can customize

MeloTees+More

I'm a new user pressed for time, I really appreciate the convenience and user friendly! I'm highly impressed!

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99