Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pretty Young Thing Virgin Hair

this is my first time creating a site by myself. I pray this will work out. the app is very easy to use . i upgraded from a big cartel website, and this is nothing like it!

Urban Botanika

This app has been so helpful and easy to use; I was able to put together my newsletter announcement in a very short period of time. I would recommend others!

Desiree's Closet Boutique

I just set this app up for email subscribing and it was pretty simple to setup. The basic package is just that...basic. It's ok so far though.

WorkShopGunpla

Still trying to figure out the app. For so far i'm liking the possibilities it provides as an add on for your webshop

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

January 27, 2021

Hi Top Off LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

WaveDNA

Great app, it's a bit pricey but it works well to transfer email addresses to Mailchimp from MailMunch.

December 10, 2020

Hi WaveDNA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can further discuss your concern and try to have it addressed.

PeelxPlan Co.

Simple and easy to use! Great limited options for their free feature. Only 3 templates though. WIsh there was at least 5 to choose from that are free.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I will definitely have your feedback relayed to my product team.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Anne & Lloyd Handmade Candles and Bath Products

Stop changing FREE options to Paid options. Add more FREE options! ONE option to send out campaigns is NOT feasible to run a business.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback has been relayed to the dev team at Mailmunch and we will certainly keep this in mind for any future feature launches. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Naturelbeauty.fr

Great app, easy to use "drag & drop" you can create forms, popups and landing pages, however the autoresponder come with a basic email template, i you want more templates you have to pay another 14.99$/month :(

October 23, 2020

Hi Naturelbeauty.fr, The same Drag and Drop editor is offered for the Autoresponder campaign as well which offers the flexibility to design the email of your choice. If there are any issues, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Purple Bee Honey

So far so good. I was really worried this would duplicate my process, but the system does ask which audience to send the subscribers too from the popup. I was even able to tag it so that any subscribers through the popup are listed within Mailchimp. I only gave 4 stars because I haven't put it through the paces yet.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21