Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

ISellFunStuff.com

I like the app so far. I was able to connect my website, create a landing page and a pop-up registration form easily. I will update my rating once I've used the app for more than a day.

May 11, 2021

Hi ISellFunStuff, We hope you're liking your Mailmunch experience thus far. If you have any queries or face any issues, please feel free to reach out to us.

xoxo,bijou

a little confusing at first but getting better at it! First-time user, everything is a new experience.

May 11, 2021

Hi xoxo,bijou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Pretty Young Thing Virgin Hair

this is my first time creating a site by myself. I pray this will work out. the app is very easy to use . i upgraded from a big cartel website, and this is nothing like it!

March 10, 2021

Hi Pretty Young Thing Virgin Hair, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Urban Botanika

This app has been so helpful and easy to use; I was able to put together my newsletter announcement in a very short period of time. I would recommend others!

March 10, 2021

Hi Urban Botanika, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Desiree's Closet Boutique

I just set this app up for email subscribing and it was pretty simple to setup. The basic package is just that...basic. It's ok so far though.

March 10, 2021

Hi Desiree's Closet Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

WorkShopGunpla

Still trying to figure out the app. For so far i'm liking the possibilities it provides as an add on for your webshop

March 10, 2021

Hi WorkShopGunpla, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

January 27, 2021

Hi Top Off LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

WaveDNA

Great app, it's a bit pricey but it works well to transfer email addresses to Mailchimp from MailMunch.

December 10, 2020

Hi WaveDNA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can further discuss your concern and try to have it addressed.

PeelxPlan Co.

Simple and easy to use! Great limited options for their free feature. Only 3 templates though. WIsh there was at least 5 to choose from that are free.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I will definitely have your feedback relayed to my product team.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Anne & Lloyd Handmade Candles and Bath Products

Stop changing FREE options to Paid options. Add more FREE options! ONE option to send out campaigns is NOT feasible to run a business.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback has been relayed to the dev team at Mailmunch and we will certainly keep this in mind for any future feature launches. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21