Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited January 27, 2016

I was having a bad day when I first installed this app. I ran into some problems and I was disappointed at first at the slow response from Mailmunch support.

However, the guys did get back to me to help and I must say that in just a week, this app has made a really positive impact for our business.

Niel Asher
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 15, 2015

Works great, easy to use. A great way to increase your subscriber list without being overly intrusive.

Betterhookahpens
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 17, 2015

I've always been against intrusive popups on sites to get people to sign up for your newsletter, however, the MailMunch exit-form is perfect for what I wanted, and it increased the number of subscribers to my newsletter substantially. I'm definitely keeping this app on my site.

Funky Moose Records
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 5, 2015

What a great free app! It's designed to show up as a scrolling newsletter box only after the visitor has scrolled down 50% of your page. You can modify the fields and integrate it with Mailchimp and other email programs. I'll be keeping an eye on this for newsletter conversions but think it's a fantastic tool so far.

My Wedding Decor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 25, 2015

Great app, simple, easy to use and customize, add social media buttons as another choice for followers ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ )and this app will be perfect.

EVOSY