MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pen + Posh

I've been using this App for about a year now and like most things about it. I have found that it has a couple bugs however. I had a post go viral and had several subscribers say they had to wait a while for their email to be delivered in order to retrieve their freebie and some also said they never received theirs...I just hope their email address's were added to the list! I also noticed that on subscriber notification emails sent to me have forms from different lists combined under the same subscriber even though they only subscribed to one. Great app, but I have found these two things to be frustrating and hope developers will fix these!!

URTHAPE

Using Mailmunch and mailchimp in conjunction with Shopify is a no brainer and very easy to setup and use.

Kid's Republic

Just started to used, it easy and user friendly to setup, step by step instruction very easy. Good for new user

Izzy's Essentials

Was expecting this to be an Actual MailChimp application, the logo is somewhat misleading. That said, the app created my pop-up landing page without a buzz..! I'm pretty happy so far with the free version. I will come and rate for a 5, once I've used it more and I see what other options I have with other packages.

Villa-energy.dk

super app det virker bare. har ikke så meget at sige om det da jeg ikke har haft mulighed for at afprøve den i nu.

Oyobox Eu

So far so good :) still in testing mode

Fearlessgirlfinancial

Very simple setup! I haven't tested the form or stats yet, but I really like how simple this is to use.

Mysillydogandcat Store

I have not use it yet. but I'm sure it is good. I have only hard good things about it

Ensembleco

Very easy to use and linked quickly with my MailChimp account.

Lilyanna Sg

Pretty straightforward in terms of usage! Free version only have 2 themes... Will definitely be great if there are more choices. Otherwise a very good app!:)