MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Athletes Sportswear

We believe that your hard earned dollars should pay for the product you need. this apps is a good .

SUNRISE Makeup

Aún estoy aprendiendo a manejar esta app y me parece bastante útil y efectiva. Pero, que haría yo sin un soporte técnico de Alta Calidad.
En particular quiero agradecer a Liz. ✨✨✨✨✨
Esta profesional de su trabajo da siempre da las respuestas y indicación de mucha valor.
Gracias

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Rep Hair

Great app... I used on my website to capture leads and it does just that. Thanks. In many ways im not fully utilising it yet!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Cross Creek Nursery & Landscaping

Super easy to use. Integrates seamelessly into our existing mailchimp account. Would recommend it.

CupidPetStore

Great App Recommended to everyone ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

kurated4you

I use this App for my Shopify account. It does wonders. I recommend it to anyone who is serious about their online business.

BeautyBraidsandBrains- Loving Your Natural Beauty

Very quick and easy to use. I really enjoyed how simple the sign up process and how simple it is to work this app.

Cocoa Carrot

As a free app, it does most of what I want. If you pay for the full version, it does more and has some nicer templates, and integrated analytics.

Tot and Baby

The setup is easy, I should have added this app 2 months ago. I think my favorite app starting now. Its a beautiful interface! I would recommend this 100%.

StormyTrendz

I enjoyed using the app. The user interface is very simple and hopefully I will be able to scale my business with this app

April 22, 2020