Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Carrighan

Fácil de usar y de programar! Me ha ayudado a levantar más bases de datos.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Good app, easy to use and setup with Mailchimp. We are using it on our website https://halcyonblue.com/ and have grown a healthy list using this app.

Child Protection Party

I used the app to create a Subscriber form. It was very easy to create the form and it works beautifully. Unlike other forms I have tested, it has to be dismissed rather than auto-closing which I found to be a nuisance.

buxira

I took the Mailchimp application, because they have always been the best, the application is great, and allows a lot of functionality. Very good Application

Kindkinis Swimwear

Easy to follow through very userfriendly. happy to see an application that's not too complicated....

Outletbutiken.nu

The best app to make newsletter. Love it! Use it on multiple websites. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Thai Naturale

Just starting to use this app but it's highly recommended. At the moment I'm trying to set up an email to potential customers. I have yet to use this app fully but as I say it's been highly recommended let's hope they can help me with my Mark again

CraftyPDesigns

I love it's a MailCHIMP by MailMunch wonderful to do, and nice app! I'd love to learning new things. Thank you for allowed me adding a MailMunch app.

Boss Fashion Firm

I used this app to help me create an email subscription drop down box and list! Soooooo helpful and i love it already even tho i have not gotten 1 subscription yet lol. Thank you mail chimp!

June 12, 2020

O Xerife.com-Produtos Importados -CNPJ: 36.755.108/0001-31

Eu usei este aplicativo e realmente ele é incrivel, gostei demais, pois está me ajudando a vender mais, e de forma totalmente automatizada, parabens a toda equipe por esta ferramenta incrível!!