Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

LolaBebe California

I used this app to send updates to customers. Thank you very much because it's so helpful in our business

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Ballet Geek

I use this app to offer discount code to visitors to my store. Simple to set up. The app developer was very helpful, and actually called me with a welcome call.

September 8, 2020

Blkcity coffee

very easy to use and works very well! I can't wait to see what progress comes from this app. syncing with the mailchimp made things so easy.

Retropolitan NYC

Mailchimp helped to make essential email marketing manageable! I appreciate the app!! I recommend it!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

whole.community

easy to use! thanks so much!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

MyShopYoga

Quick response from assistance. What was complicated has become clearer.
The most important thing is to have reactive support.

JayVee Beauty

Great service and super easy to use and understand! it's helping grow my email list a ton!! It's a great service
Thank you MailMunch!

The Golly Family

Great app for pop up forms. Easy set up and best option if you use Mailchimp as the integration works really well. The free templates do the work! You can check mine at www.thegollyfamily.com.

srikrishnagrocery

it helped me fix the subscribtion method in my themes . easy to use and easy to integrate with shopify

August 17, 2020

flawlessbarbie

It did everything i needed it too , e-mail collection ,organization and much more . GREAT APP ! love it

August 17, 2020