MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

adventure monkeys

amazing platform and easy to use. heaps of templates and adds very professional fun feel to the store.

SimplyJazzyFashions

The Set up was very easy and simple!! I Used this app to help set up automated emails for my business.

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

Kultured Konfidence

I am in the process of switching from BigCartel to Shopify. I already use MailChimp and I am IN LOVE with it. I like being able to send out email blasts like the big companies do. It makes me feel like a well known brand.

Interior World Stores

App was really good with clear understandable templates. Very easy to understand and linked very well with my store

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

Ideal Organics

Amazing so easy to use and simple really did take away hours of time and effort appreciate the design and simplistically the slide feature is great

The Southern Edge

SO easy to set up. I love that it integrates right with my mailchimp account. I added a pop up to my store in minutes

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Letícia Morais

I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DESIGN PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND CHOOSING FROM AN EXISTING TEMPLATE. COOL STUFF!

Graelynn Boutique

I used this apps to help me with subscribers, landing page & Pop-Ups. Very user friendly and easy to navigate for someone who is new to ecommerce or has small # of customers. However, I feel there should be more options available for the 'free' plans ie. xx number of free broadcasts just to help out the newbies or opt to stay on free plan due to other factors. All in All it is great addition to my shop and thank you for the great work and making it free :)

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

Nice interface and easy to use. With so many options there is something for everybody. Would recommend if you are using MailChimp.

SoCalSistersCo

Amazing app hope it can help boost my page. I hope it drive more traffic.

Djdjdjd.