Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Intensity Home Gym

I have enjoyed it1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

PurPursed

i used this app to help me create my popup subscriber form. It was super easy and worked immediately

Hajwery Express eShopping

its amazing and work nicely , and i will use it for my customer. i hope this will be a good choice thanks

4DownDistribution

Really easy to navigate and does exactly what is advertised! If you're looking to boost your subscribers then this is the perfect seamless app!

Made'jai Beauty

Mailchimp is a great app to use when launching your shopify store. Easy to use and great customer services

May 18, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

MonCouffin

Very Useful app to stay in touch with my customers and send makreting emails. I recommend to try, You will keep using !

Think Out Loud Attire

Mailchimp is a dream for email marketing thank you! And I will continue to use this app for my small business!

Athletes Sportswear

We believe that your hard earned dollars should pay for the product you need. this apps is a good .

SUNRISE Makeup

Aún estoy aprendiendo a manejar esta app y me parece bastante útil y efectiva. Pero, que haría yo sin un soporte técnico de Alta Calidad.
En particular quiero agradecer a Liz. ✨✨✨✨✨
Esta profesional de su trabajo da siempre da las respuestas y indicación de mucha valor.
Gracias

Rep Hair

Great app... I used on my website to capture leads and it does just that. Thanks. In many ways im not fully utilising it yet!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.