Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Cross Creek Nursery & Landscaping

Super easy to use. Integrates seamelessly into our existing mailchimp account. Would recommend it.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

CupidPetStore

Great App Recommended to everyone ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

kurated4you

I use this App for my Shopify account. It does wonders. I recommend it to anyone who is serious about their online business.

BeautyBraidsandBrains- Loving Your Natural Beauty

Very quick and easy to use. I really enjoyed how simple the sign up process and how simple it is to work this app.

Cocoa Carrot

As a free app, it does most of what I want. If you pay for the full version, it does more and has some nicer templates, and integrated analytics.

Tot and Baby

The setup is easy, I should have added this app 2 months ago. I think my favorite app starting now. Its a beautiful interface! I would recommend this 100%.

StormyTrendz

I enjoyed using the app. The user interface is very simple and hopefully I will be able to scale my business with this app

The Supreme Paint Company

Seems nice and simple and good value, hoping all the syncing and integrations work well, they seem to, so far! Thanks James

Level Ups Natural Survie

its super ultra very cool for star try it you need to dicover how this app its insane and for exell you need =)

The Monster's Art

It was easy and fun too use. I recommend it too anyone whether they are advanced user or a beginner. It will help you grow your mailing list/subscribers.