MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Aussie Drinks

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.

YITAMotor

Very unreliable APP, the charges suddenly increased dozens of times, but did not inform the reason, I have emailed to ask the reason three or four times, and there is still no reply, bad after-sales

July 16, 2020

Hi YITAMotor, We apologize for the inconvenience. Replies to all your support tickets regarding this issue have been sent. We also tried reaching out directly but it seems you have not attended to any of those replies. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder to confirm if you have received any communication from us?

picuaproject.com

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.

Vendi Vintage

HORRIBLE APP!!! I just paid twice (accidentally) as I thought my payment didn't go through..my bank card was charged twice and after logging out and logging back into my shopfiy shop, it kept wanting me to upgrade my plan, I spent over an hour with Shopify and MailChimp email support to no avail no help whatsoever, no body wants to work or help. These desk support people are lazy and do not read thoroughly and give you some printed, quick, resolve that has NOTHING to do with your issue! TERRIBLE app and equally terrible customer support from Shopify! So disappointed!

June 12, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. We checked your store history and it seems your account was subscribed to a plan which did not offer access to the features you required. A reply from the support desk was sent shortly after with more information on how to rectify the situation.

Eurêkions

Je me souviens pas d'avoir utiliser cette applications. Bien que j'ai jeter un coup d’œil. Je n'est pas de compte mailmunch mais ils me spam d'email et font buger mon compte shopify, je ne comprend pas car aucune appli est installer sur mon compte shopify en rapport a Mailmunch. J'ai déjà expliquer le problème a MailMunch par email. Aucun réponse, ou elle sont-hors sujet. Attention donc, malheureusement, pour ma pars, cela me pose beaucoup de problème pour rien.

May 14, 2020

I apologize for any inconvenience. I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any support ticket created with us. Please create a support ticket with and we will have this issue looked into and resolved for you.

Bikewest.com

Awful app. It has nothing to do with Mailchimp but uses its image. After removing the application from the site, the site became unavailable.

May 4, 2020

Hi Nadine, Based on our conversation over the support channel, were you able to confirm if this issue was caused by the Mailchimp app removal and not the MailMunch app removal? We would love to address any outstanding issues if there are any.

AmbitiouslyHer

I recently deleted the app because I didn't hear back from support when I needed help to why my subscribers are no longer being synced with my store. After redownloading It and setting up a new pop up, everything was fine. But now it's not working - again. Same problem. I go through all the steps provided on their website and to no avail. I dont understand. This is actually a good app when it works correctly. But now, it's screwing me over. If new customers aren't syncing to my website, shopify doesn't know I have new people, which means my Seguno app doesn't send the automated welcome emails.

February 27, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your account status and the latest subscribers along with previous subscribers were synced successfully with your store. If you can create a support ticket with us by clicking on the Help button in your MailMunch account, we can trouble shoot this issue if it still persists for you.
I was not able to find any existing support ticket created with us for your store.

Nailyhome

So disappointed! I can't send mail to my subscribers after I paid for this App.
Really ridiculous!Actually, No one responded to my support email. Don't recommend mailchimp, don't waste money!!!

January 16, 2020

Hi NailyHome, We apologize for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query was just sent. Please refer to that for more on this issue.

sunvalley

I signed up for the free plan but were charged $ 15 from my account. I do not know why I have sent you many letters and I have not received a reply

December 2, 2019

Hi, I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any request sent in from your store. Can you please access your MailMunch account, click on Help button in the bottom right corner and create a support ticket with us from there. We would love to resolve any issues you might be facing.