MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

PCStoponline

Very helpful, I am still using it for my online store since I installed the application everything started to run smoothly

Bloopinky

mailchimp is great,very subtle and straight forward interface. how do i log into mailchunk? where can one register for it?

JAWUD

I use the app to help me collect customer intel by using a popup on my shop to secure more customer and own my own traffic.

EletroRoss

muito bom aplicativo! Ajuda muito!
Porém tem muitas coisas que para serem liberadas precisam ser pagas, o que dificulta

GolfSailorMerch

Just starting. I will be more than happy to weigh in in a few days once I have had a chance to use the app

SwedCBD

really simple actually. i was a little bit confused when i only used mailchimp and from there to use "subscribe popup window", but since i found this one, wasnt it difficult anymore.

pets admirer

its really work use it and enjoy it you will see the result
i recommend to use it
its perfect !!!!

NÜBE_OCHO

Es muy simple hacer un formulario con Mailchimp, estas cosas pueden ser fáciles para los milenials pero para una persona de mi edad tengo casi 60 años y aun así lo hice por que es fácil hacerlo.

Kpick Boutique

This is my first time using this app. I was told this app you help me with gather emails for promotion.

Maskerdoodles

I have a long history, and great comfort, using the Mailchimp platform. So when the news came that they would be parting ways with Shopify, I (like so many) started the process of figuring out what to do next. Well, with MailMunch -- I didn't need to. Rather than starting from scratch with a new service, MailMunch allows me to keep all of my existing templates -- and more importantly, my knowledge base -- and acts as a perfect conduit for keeping things running seamlessly. I'm grateful for their offering, as it allows me to spend my energies elsewhere.