Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Zunroom

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(

Altitude Fitness Outlet

I need to be able to turn off the cookie tracking on the widget so it will show up all of the time.

The other features are great, but with this ability the app is useless to me.

Vickie Hallmark Studio

Not very happy. Debated whether it was better to have last name on pop up or make it easier without. First I put it on, then I took it off. It deleted that field from my mailing list itself - deleting all the previous data! So beware - working on your popup form actually modifies the list not just the form and field matching. I stupidly had this popup adding to an established list, so I lost a lot of old data. Be careful! This is not clear at all.

Totaledc

Why do I have to pay for this at all when I already have a paid subscription service to mailchimp? This should be included free for paid customers of mailchimp. I can't stand being nickle and dimed.

Herbessentials

my subscribers disappeared. must be on your system. i cannot use this seperate from mail munch.

1 3 Next