Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 11, 2018

Bonjour Pour moi bien trop compliqué à configurer .Rien n'est simple .Et pour moi qui démarre dans le drop shipping c'est incompréhensible.Il faut avoir une solide expérience pour installer Mailchimp

Idées folles
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 25, 2018

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(

Zunroom
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 24, 2018

I need to be able to turn off the cookie tracking on the widget so it will show up all of the time.

The other features are great, but with this ability the app is useless to me.

Altitude Fitness Outlet
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 27, 2018

Not very happy. Debated whether it was better to have last name on pop up or make it easier without. First I put it on, then I took it off. It deleted that field from my mailing list itself - deleting all the previous data! So beware - working on your popup form actually modifies the list not just the form and field matching. I stupidly had this popup adding to an established list, so I lost a lot of old data. Be careful! This is not clear at all.

Vickie Hallmark Studio
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 13, 2018

Why do I have to pay for this at all when I already have a paid subscription service to mailchimp? This should be included free for paid customers of mailchimp. I can't stand being nickle and dimed.

Totaledc
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 22, 2017

my subscribers disappeared. must be on your system. i cannot use this seperate from mail munch.

Herbessentials