MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

LaaVoo

Good but i can't connect with my store. There always some mistakes and can't register mailchimp account.

August 9, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have this issue resolved for you?

You can also refer to the following support article for integrating MailMunch and Mailchimp

Urban Blue Fashion

having difficulty setting up DMIK and I can't find any support to help. that is the only issue so far.

July 11, 2019

Can you please create a support ticket with us regarding this issue? I would be more than happy to setup your DKIM records on your behalf or assist you with the process.

M alfa

es un poco complicada no se que hacer, y como configurarla estaria bien que fuera mas accesible su configucion

Indigo Market

seems pretty good just wish i coould remove the powered by mailmunch text at bottom of sign up box..

Beststuffngear

Created everything 2 days ago and today they ask me to do it again !???very upset since I spent all day to set it up and now no banner and have to redo all over again

No Statik

Not sure ow to integrate with my loyalty program which I was I got it.. not very clear directions :(

Trendy Chic

I have just added the app. it

It looks good.

Mettle by Abby

This app is helping me capture e-mails, but it won't import them into my Mail Chimp account, so I'm considering deleting it.
I've tried troubleshooting multiple areas without success. I would gladly update my review if I could make it work. It doesn't make sense. It's basically a Mail Chimp app, it shouldn't have problems like this.
I also have issues importing the CSV file. It only adds a fraction of the e-mails.
Now it's even giving me problems trying to review it. Which it keeps nagging me to do a review, but won't let me submit.

Shopping Express BR

Estou aprendendo, configurei quando se inscrevessem recebessem um e-mail de boas vindas e nao funcionou, se eu conseguir arrumar mudo para 5 estrelas, de resto tudo certo

BrutalSneakers

No consigo crear con facilidad el correo automático para los clientes me resulta un poco lioso y complicado