MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

AkronMerch

Only gave it a four because I don't know if the email campaign was actually received in my subscribers IN box or to spam or not. I will have to see if the shopper comes back to my store.

Babylicious Baby

so far, so good. just started it and explored what it has to offer. Let's see if the name deserves a 4.5 rating

March 6, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

LIFT THERAPY

I used this app to help me gain exposure and retain any future customers by informing them of any new items.

Caramiya

I am trying to figure out how to offer my potential cutomers a free download in exchange for their e-mail.

Mr Pickles - Handmade for you

The app is really easy to use and a good layout. The only issue I've had is that it keep crashing. I'm trying to create a simple popup and it's crashed 4 times. Still not be able to create a popup.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue persists for you, can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look into this issue? You can create a support ticket by using the Help button on the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

fatimashijabs

I havent really used it yet and can not figure out how to make an newsletter to my costumers. look forward to get some help .

Customized Relief Kits

We are just starting out, but I have to say that this is one of the easiest apps we've integrated. Thanks, MailMunch.

Kingdom Hustle

This app helps to see who's subscribing to my business and more importantly what part of the country they're coming from.

Alora Boutique

Great App. My only problem is that it attracts lots of Russian bot email addresses. Trying to add the additional layer of protection now!

shoppingdk

It is an important program for every store and works great
this app is a comprehensive solution for enhancing customer engagement and growing a mailing list. very thorough and covers just about everything.

January 2, 2020

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.