MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

buonno

Bom aplicativo, por ser gratuito entrega um valor muito bom, estou gostando irei começar a testar em minha loja

ProKera Skin Care

Does what I needed it to do! I would have liked more customization options for the design, but the UI was easy to use, and edits are easy to make. Haven't found a better alternative, so it's my top recommendation!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Shopologynz

I wanted this to put a sign up pop up on my website home page which my website didn't allow me to do.
It has been good so far although have only just completed it.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you would like to place a MailMunch embed form in the footer section if your store, please create a support ticket with and we will assist you with this task.

SmokeStore.co

I used this app is very good I loved this app. even this app is offering free plane for everyone to check out the app

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

AkronMerch

Only gave it a four because I don't know if the email campaign was actually received in my subscribers IN box or to spam or not. I will have to see if the shopper comes back to my store.

Babylicious Baby

so far, so good. just started it and explored what it has to offer. Let's see if the name deserves a 4.5 rating

March 6, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

LIFT THERAPY

I used this app to help me gain exposure and retain any future customers by informing them of any new items.

Caramiya

I am trying to figure out how to offer my potential cutomers a free download in exchange for their e-mail.

Mr Pickles - Handmade for you

The app is really easy to use and a good layout. The only issue I've had is that it keep crashing. I'm trying to create a simple popup and it's crashed 4 times. Still not be able to create a popup.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue persists for you, can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look into this issue? You can create a support ticket by using the Help button on the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

fatimashijabs

I havent really used it yet and can not figure out how to make an newsletter to my costumers. look forward to get some help .