Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Eurêkions

Je me souviens pas d'avoir utiliser cette applications. Bien que j'ai jeter un coup d’œil. Je n'est pas de compte mailmunch mais ils me spam d'email et font buger mon compte shopify, je ne comprend pas car aucune appli est installer sur mon compte shopify en rapport a Mailmunch. J'ai déjà expliquer le problème a MailMunch par email. Aucun réponse, ou elle sont-hors sujet. Attention donc, malheureusement, pour ma pars, cela me pose beaucoup de problème pour rien.

May 14, 2020

I apologize for any inconvenience. I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any support ticket created with us. Please create a support ticket with and we will have this issue looked into and resolved for you.

Bikewest.com

Awful app. It has nothing to do with Mailchimp but uses its image. After removing the application from the site, the site became unavailable.

May 4, 2020

Hi Nadine, Based on our conversation over the support channel, were you able to confirm if this issue was caused by the Mailchimp app removal and not the MailMunch app removal? We would love to address any outstanding issues if there are any.

AmbitiouslyHer

I recently deleted the app because I didn't hear back from support when I needed help to why my subscribers are no longer being synced with my store. After redownloading It and setting up a new pop up, everything was fine. But now it's not working - again. Same problem. I go through all the steps provided on their website and to no avail. I dont understand. This is actually a good app when it works correctly. But now, it's screwing me over. If new customers aren't syncing to my website, shopify doesn't know I have new people, which means my Seguno app doesn't send the automated welcome emails.

February 27, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your account status and the latest subscribers along with previous subscribers were synced successfully with your store. If you can create a support ticket with us by clicking on the Help button in your MailMunch account, we can trouble shoot this issue if it still persists for you.
I was not able to find any existing support ticket created with us for your store.

Nailyhome

So disappointed! I can't send mail to my subscribers after I paid for this App.
Really ridiculous!Actually, No one responded to my support email. Don't recommend mailchimp, don't waste money!!!

January 16, 2020

Hi NailyHome, We apologize for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query was just sent. Please refer to that for more on this issue.

sunvalley

I signed up for the free plan but were charged $ 15 from my account. I do not know why I have sent you many letters and I have not received a reply

December 2, 2019

Hi, I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any request sent in from your store. Can you please access your MailMunch account, click on Help button in the bottom right corner and create a support ticket with us from there. We would love to resolve any issues you might be facing.

Beach Gypsy

i liked it a lot better prior to the change last year. its no longer user friendly, i struggle to use it now and am very frustrated

Snoofster designs

They say you have a free version but then force you to upgrade because you cant send email s to subscribers with premium templets but all are premium templets

October 22, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. With the exception of Broadcast campaign feature, we have free versions available for all the features offered by MailMunch. Only Broadcast campaign is a premium MailMunch feature.

J Knox Designs

I signed up for a MailChimp account and today I am unable to login. It says "unable to log you in, please try again". I have tried a million times. I cannot even reach MailChimp without logging in. Maybe this will get a response.

October 8, 2019

Hi Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. The issue you are facing is covered in the support article provided below. Please note that Mailchimp forms by MailMunch app is offered by MailMunch. MailMunch offers lead generation solutions which can be integrated with Email Marketing Services such as Mailchimp

Amoretu

DO NOT INSTALL IT! Not a free app, It's not easy to edit an email. And the most important thing is you can't delete all the subscribers by yourself. Then you need to find admin to settle this, you will find they will only answer you the first email! I sent another 2 emails. No one replies you at all! You can only detele one at once. How disgusting app!

September 5, 2019

Hi Amoretu, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Your request regarding subscribers deletion has been completed. subscribers management features are currently being worked on and will be added soon.

We have free variants available for all our features with the exception of Broadcast campaign.

Anti Stress Sleeping Mask

BAD APP! SO DISAPPOINTED! IT BILLED ME EVEN IF THE SAID APP FEATURES DID NOT DO ANY GOOD. IF THIS IS FIX I WILL PUT A GOOD REVIEW

August 17, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can look into this for you and have it resolved?

You can create a support ticket by accessing your MailMunch account through our Shopify app and clicking on the help button in the bottom right corner of the screen.