Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Anti Stress Sleeping Mask

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 5 hours

BAD APP! SO DISAPPOINTED! IT BILLED ME EVEN IF THE SAID APP FEATURES DID NOT DO ANY GOOD. IF THIS IS FIX I WILL PUT A GOOD REVIEW

August 17, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can look into this for you and have it resolved?

You can create a support ticket by accessing your MailMunch account through our Shopify app and clicking on the help button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

The Vivacious You LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

I am soooo done. I paid for the premium pro. You would think $30 dollars later that would be alot for someone who has 6 emails. Mind you they are trying to make me pay for another $14.99. Just to auto respond. Oh but that doesnt include the premium layouts. This app rediculious for the same price I couldve gone to.

July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned in the support ticket reply, this issue was caused by the wrong selection of the plan. A refund has been processed for the amount you paid as per your request. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

V1SHAIR

If I could give it 0 stars, I would. TERRIBLE APP! Doesn't allow me to connect to mailchimp and the free plan is really bad. I will definitely be deleting this.

July 11, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. MailMunch offers a fully automated integration for Mailchimp for which we have support article available on our knowledge base as well. If you are facing any issues, you can create a support ticket with as well and I will make sure that your account is setup properly.

WellNess Influencer

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Installed, followed the instructions, copied the code, inserted a 'custom HTML' section into my Shopify, refreshed the page, and saw a big white block with no content. Sorry, but for someone that isn't 'tech guru', I don't have time to figure out how to make something work when it's supposed to.

Dynasty Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Been capturing emails for half a year. Didn't realize the contacts were never added / synced to Mailchimp list. Requiring me to do more work in manually importing contacts and re-doing my email campaigns. Still doesn't sync. Reached out to support, no word heard

Flying Changes

Frustrating! really difficult to use and no where to get help..........................................

OLESILK

Location China

Keep sending me suggestions, which is good. But no one is answering me a technical uqestion. Not happy at all.

leggings shop

You have to paid for everything step-by-step and doesn't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pet Lovers

Location Cameroon

wow, this a great app. it has been of great help to me. look forward to growing through bigger through this app.

Lifted Plus

WARNING: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! This company hasn't responded to me in days. They refuse to provide a refund for an app that didn't send any emails to my customers and when it did, it was extremely late. By the way, they charged me three different times in one month for NOTHING - the app didn't even work.