Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kandy Kurves Boutique

It seem to be good to use for automated messages to the customer. And it free for the basic package.

Bullycatz

I like this app. i dont like how it won't let me upload an image to my email ad for pop ups. what email should i use

Two Sisters DIY

We added this app to our website to obtain email addresses for newsletters. Would be nice if the app had newsletter templates that you could just click on and update with your unique information and then send. I am not sure exactly how to get the emails to populate to a newsletter app. It is still a learning process.

oneaudio

It's quick to set up some basic forms and landing page, but when I found some integration and other issues and tried to find support, no reply at all. Disappointed at the poor support service

Óskir netverslun

Its a great app - have not found anything similar.
But I think the premium is a bit expensive (and it is necessary to go to premium to have great looking options), but I think you should pay according to the total amount of subscribers, I am just starting and only have 80 subscribers and I am paying the same as somebody sending to 15000 subscribers. I think that should be changed. That is you should pay for how many subscribers you are sending to.
Another thing, I think it is a bit difficult to scroll when you are filling out the content, it is hard to scroll down the page, really annoying !!!
But keep up the good work, and plese lower your prices for smaller companies.
Hjördís

runrandolph

I wanted this app for my new shopify store for 2 things.
1. Welcome discount
2. Abandon check out

Regards
WH

Winnipeg Trading Post

Seems easy to use. It's a bit overpriced though. The Free version is very limiting. Choosing which upgrade to do is confusing. If you want to simply email a discount code to your subscribed customers, you must upgrade. If you want to use your own custom template with custom html that you create, you must upgrade. For small business, it is way too much. We would have been more comfortable with $5 max per month. Shopify already has a built in newsletter sign-up, and that's about all you get for the free version.

Happy Feet Foot Pads

When i send test emails i did not received it to my email account. I tried sending it to my 2 email accounts nothing arrived to my email...

DaringDrones.com

Easy to install and help me captured my visitors. Will use the visitor email information to inform of new products launch and my sites coming Sales campaign

XOXOcostumes

I wish it would work I have been trying to get a broadcast out but it wont send me a confirmation email to confirm my email address. The customer service rep just said I would like to help but nothing else like give me the info or Ill fix that right now Im looking into it?