MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

oneaudio

It's quick to set up some basic forms and landing page, but when I found some integration and other issues and tried to find support, no reply at all. Disappointed at the poor support service

Óskir netverslun

Its a great app - have not found anything similar.
But I think the premium is a bit expensive (and it is necessary to go to premium to have great looking options), but I think you should pay according to the total amount of subscribers, I am just starting and only have 80 subscribers and I am paying the same as somebody sending to 15000 subscribers. I think that should be changed. That is you should pay for how many subscribers you are sending to.
Another thing, I think it is a bit difficult to scroll when you are filling out the content, it is hard to scroll down the page, really annoying !!!
But keep up the good work, and plese lower your prices for smaller companies.
Hjördís

runrandolph

I wanted this app for my new shopify store for 2 things.
1. Welcome discount
2. Abandon check out

Regards
WH

Winnipeg Trading Post

Seems easy to use. It's a bit overpriced though. The Free version is very limiting. Choosing which upgrade to do is confusing. If you want to simply email a discount code to your subscribed customers, you must upgrade. If you want to use your own custom template with custom html that you create, you must upgrade. For small business, it is way too much. We would have been more comfortable with $5 max per month. Shopify already has a built in newsletter sign-up, and that's about all you get for the free version.

Happy Feet Foot Pads

When i send test emails i did not received it to my email account. I tried sending it to my 2 email accounts nothing arrived to my email...

DaringDrones.com

Easy to install and help me captured my visitors. Will use the visitor email information to inform of new products launch and my sites coming Sales campaign

XOXOcostumes

I wish it would work I have been trying to get a broadcast out but it wont send me a confirmation email to confirm my email address. The customer service rep just said I would like to help but nothing else like give me the info or Ill fix that right now Im looking into it?

Boutique Sauces

I like how there is template already made... but not sure how to use it.
Would be great there was a video on how to set up or step by step, to follow.

SwimSlay

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

And Above All

So far so good. Just installed. I will revise this up or down after I have some experience using the app. It seems to me asking for a review almost immediately after one installs the app is counterproductive. So I rank this hubris with a neutral review. When will they ever learn?