Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Bar Pur

Fantastische applicatie om deze tools te leren kennen. Gebruiksvriendelijk, gemakkelijk om te personaliseren. Perfecte link met MailChimp... Meer van dat!

January 15, 2021

Hi Bar Pur, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

PrintyFabrics

Easy to set up. I already use MailChimp for new subscribers to email them a discount code after subscribing, so I wanted to add a new pop-up to grow my email list without having to redo everything. This works perfectly!

January 11, 2021

Hi PrintyFabrics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ada Jade Jewelry

I find the app very usefull and userfirendly. I think they could be a little quicker when it comes to support but overall i am happy using it

January 11, 2021

Hi Ada Jade Jewelry, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Make Americans Friends Again

I'm brand new to this, but this app was really easy to set up. I set up my first task in no time at all.

January 11, 2021

Hi Make Americans Friends Again, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

The Love of Cats

I can't believe this app is free! I had a question and got great email support. I'm so glad all my subscribers sync with MailChimp -- thank you so much MailMunch!

January 11, 2021

Hi The Love of Cats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Essentials by Esmé

I am very happy with this app. It is very straightforward, easy to use and it allows to create automated marketing campaign. I created a landing page to get more subscribers and a welcome message and I am very pleased with the quality. I highly recommend MailMunch to any small, medium and large companies.

January 11, 2021

Hi Essentials by Esmé, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Forestic Essence

I use this app to track and manage customers to notify about new deals. I am still trying to understand how to maneuver this app and how to be more effective.

January 6, 2021

Hi Forestic Essence, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Simmer Dream

Ottima app, molto semplice e intuitiva, anche il supporto è sempre disponibile e preparato!! la consiglio

December 17, 2020

Hi Simmer Dream, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies

App is easy to use and very intuitive. Has produced great results in increasing email subscriptions.

December 17, 2020

Hi NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Metro East Decor

Mailmunch is very easy to use and manage. It's way better than the other mail services and much more user friendly.

December 17, 2020

Hi Metro East Decor, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.