Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rings Boxing Club

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

May 11, 2021

Hi Rings Boxing Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 11, 2021

Hi Big Game Fishing, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SONEI HOME

The app was easy to integrate and has been super easy for me to use. I'm able to reach my mailing list easily, add my own beautiful photos, personalise the templates and edit as I need. From someone who isn't overly tech-savvy, this app has eliminated alot of potential headaches.

May 11, 2021

Hi SONEI HOME, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

TrueHappinessDesigns

I just started using it again, but it's so much more user friendly than what I was using before. I have already set up my pop up form.

May 11, 2021

Hi TrueHappinessDesigns, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

khsilversmith

because I already have a Mailchimp account it was straight forward. I could not find this app in the Mailchimp info when I was looking to add a sign up on on Shopify account.

May 11, 2021

Hi khsilversmith, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com".

Luxurious Bath Boutique

Excellent app! Had it for about two or three years and integrates with ConvertKit with no issues. I made changes to my opt-in form with ConvertKit and was happy to see that I was able to make the exact changes with Mailmunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Luxurious Bath Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

PopPodDesignShop

It's easy to use and many option choosing. I think it suitable for start open shop to advance then. Let's try.

March 10, 2021

Hi PopPodDesignShop, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

I.M.BODIED

This site is easy to use and helps to make sure I am creating the best content for my customers. Just wish it was easier to figure the pro/ premium features

March 10, 2021

Hi I.M.BODIED, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Harmony icon

It is a great app but could you add more free template options for new stores? because those stores need a time to grow and want some special look to meet their customers needs and trusts.

March 10, 2021

Hi Harmony icon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".