Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Isaksen design

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast response and good service. i can not say anything bad about the service they provide ist fast and helpfull.

August 23, 2021

Hi Isaksen design, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Look At Her

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

August 23, 2021

Hi Look At Her, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Glitz Chica Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

Time spent using app About 8 hours

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

cuffupstyle

Location Italy

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

May 11, 2021

Hi Cuffupstyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rings Boxing Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

May 11, 2021

Hi Rings Boxing Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 11, 2021

Hi Big Game Fishing, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SONEI HOME

Location Australia

The app was easy to integrate and has been super easy for me to use. I'm able to reach my mailing list easily, add my own beautiful photos, personalise the templates and edit as I need. From someone who isn't overly tech-savvy, this app has eliminated alot of potential headaches.

May 11, 2021

Hi SONEI HOME, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

TrueHappinessDesigns

I just started using it again, but it's so much more user friendly than what I was using before. I have already set up my pop up form.

May 11, 2021

Hi TrueHappinessDesigns, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"