MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Curry People

I am quite disappointed in mail chimp up sell. They think crappiest of email template and form should be available on free level and not really reflective of letting a small business have 100 - 1000 subscriber for free. If I only send a unprofessional looking email to subscribers it is free seems to be their idea of free subscription product. I actually did buy in the package for upgrade, it was 24.99 but then they were like buy this one too if you want to use that feature and suddenly my bill was 50$ for emailing 50 subscribers. Click rate is 2-5% on emails, so I am not even sure what I am paying for.

CUB+SCOUT

I have written 3 newletters with this app - every time I upload photos it glitches and takes me HOURS. Not impressed at all.

Lacasa2papel

C'est quoi ce spam ? Vous copier le nom de Mailchimp mais vous etes une vrai dobe. tout est tellement payant dans l'application qu'on peut casiment rien faire.

Fashion Is My Fuel

Keeps Freezing When I try to add a Single Image to the Content Section of my Auto Responder Email....I've tried multiple images and reduced image size to see if that would resolve the problem.

I only had this App for a couple of days and very POOR Experience. Support team is ALWAYS Offline and not able to provide timely Responses.
And Yes I sent an email to the support team before I posted this Review - Still No Response !

Allnited Com

Full of bugs, full of errors, if you try to crete an Autoresponder or an Broadcast you will find a blank page . After you just payed 25$ ...

Fezri

all of my mails go directly to the spam box, ive tried 5 different email adresses and nothing worked

Cleenbrand

Can't edit at all. Takes me to a page that has an error.

Jiomarsh

Autoresponders functionality does not work.

Uy Studio

Please help me to log in ! i'v been trying to contact you everywhere and there is no reply. I can not reach to my data

Young Kings Llc

Service is absolutely terrible! Whenever there is an issue it takes forever to get through to support! There is no help over the phone either. you have to send an email and wait one day for each response to your question(s). Absolutely ridiculous!