Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Elizabeth Morr

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I hate this app, it's horrible and it is difficult to unsubscribe... I downloaded a few hours ago and it forced me to upgrade to a plan I can't afford. Not as advertised. They deduct your money same day. I hate it, don't use it.

There is no free plan as advertised. So o disappointed.

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Not happy with this app as a replacement for the MailChimp app. Oh lord. I hope MailChimp & Shopify work things out.

Royal Pride Hair

I wanted to use this app for my shopify store but soon after getting it, mailmunch and shopify said they will no longer be working with each other. This sucks because i spent time getting everything setup with them and now i have to look for an alternative and figure out how to use that. I am also not sure if the landing page i created with mailchimp will be deleted. i like the one they helped me create. But they didn't give any info on what we should do now that these two platforms have separated. this is all horrible be careful when using them. who knows what other platform they might piss off

Mile High Media Co

90% of the time, the pop-up form does not show up on my website. I can only email people that have subscribed through the mail chimp pop up form, i cant email other people that have registered in other places (facebook, instagram, or on shopify). Basically the app is trash and you want $15 dollars a month just to put my email as the return address instead you have to put a .mailchimp email? garbage. will never install again. completely useless. whoever is using this app is getting robbed. Just email your customers yourself, it's much easier and cheaper.

March 7, 2019

Hi, the popups are designed to be smart and not to annoy your site visitors by showing it again and again. Once you have seen a popup, we do not show it again to you for X number of days (you can change this setting if you like). Please reach out to our support so we can assist you on how this works.

Lubaldo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Would love to see a bit more value added here as we're providing free advertising with every email sent having their watermark at the bottom of the email,....SO SHAPE UP!

Blue Bison Sports

Still waiting for my email to be verified. It's been 5 days. Contacted customer service and nothing.

TCE Boutique

We have used this app for several years. Instead of becoming easier to use, we feel it is more confusing than ever. If there was another free app, we would be using it.

Pens by David and More

Time spent using app About 3 years

Frustrating. There needs to be a better description of what each of your apps DOES and DOES NOT do vs the MailChip full blown web tool. I had to do multiple web searches to discriminate the differences.

Frisky Whiskers Beard Co.

I can't get it to activate , it always goes back to inactive. I've tried everything..................

Best Horse Racing Systems

Time spent using app About 1 month

Upgraded to the top package which is expensive only been using it a couple of weeks and I have lost 3 days of business emails due broadcast functionality hanging when duplicating and editing broadcasts. I logged a ticket for help and no response yet so still cannot send broadcasts. They have about 3 hours left to give me support before I remove the app as I am not paying a monthly subscription for this poor level of support.

They said they fixed it and then it happened again about 8 hours later.

Has this app been tested?

Now I will remove the app.

Thanks