Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Happy Feet Foot Pads

When i send test emails i did not received it to my email account. I tried sending it to my 2 email accounts nothing arrived to my email...

DaringDrones.com

Easy to install and help me captured my visitors. Will use the visitor email information to inform of new products launch and my sites coming Sales campaign

XOXOcostumes

I wish it would work I have been trying to get a broadcast out but it wont send me a confirmation email to confirm my email address. The customer service rep just said I would like to help but nothing else like give me the info or Ill fix that right now Im looking into it?

Boutique Sauces

I like how there is template already made... but not sure how to use it.
Would be great there was a video on how to set up or step by step, to follow.

SwimSlay

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

And Above All

So far so good. Just installed. I will revise this up or down after I have some experience using the app. It seems to me asking for a review almost immediately after one installs the app is counterproductive. So I rank this hubris with a neutral review. When will they ever learn?

432 Health Fitness

I a new to the platform but I have heard a lot about it. I am looking forward to using it.

Shugaaccessories Com

Cant say much yet because i just download it

Casa De Kame

First time using this app. It's pretty cool! Only downside I noticed is when my customers sign up the info I want them to see isn't kept up long enough for them to read :(

Ecstatia Galleyz

Really good app. Helps you really know connect with your customers