Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Wolvenkinderen

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Unable to upload images. Support not working. Tried Chrome and Safari. Will check back and update later when fixed!

DirtySouthVintage.com

65.00 a month!! For what?? Not happy with the charges or service. Want my money back. Please contact me and help take care of this problem! I did not agree to pay that much and that's not what the services offered say. You way overcharged us!

Real AF Coffee

I used this and paid for a few weeks. Don't use this! There are much better options with way better pricing models. Don't use this especially if you don't have a paying customer base. They expect you to be able to fork over $30 a month even when you have 0 subscribers. That's if you want to use all the features that is. Even if you do have all the features, it is not a very intuitive interface. Long story short, just don't bother until they fix their pricing model. They should wait till you get a certain number of subscribers before you have to pay. Show you that they actually provide value to you before you pay.

NUTRILOVERS

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Doesn't sync subscribers with MailChimp - even I follow all instructions on troubleshooting from the website.

Customer Support is not responsive.

NerdCaveInc.

I set up both mail chimp apps and none of my subscribers are registering. Had a friend register and I used 3 test emails. Still showing 0 subscribers. This ruined a giveaway promotion I ran today based off subscriptions and cost me $15.00 in the product I now have to give away for 0 result.

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

I thought this app added to my shopify store would automatically integrate with my pre-existing account. It apparently does not. I don't have time to manually add info from one account to the next.

Shinobi Warehouse

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app changed my code and when I deleted it the changes remain.
I DONT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!! KLAVIYO IS BETTER ANYWAY AND SERIOUSLY THIS GUYS RUINED MY NEWSLETTER SIGN UP !

204th Street Shop

we were excited about using mail chimp because it was free! We created a marketing campaign and went to send it and we couldn't because we had to subscribe first. BOO! It's like waving a lollipop to a candy and then take it away! BOOx2 we are just starting, so paying that CHUNK of money was not convenient for us..... it was really a waste of valuable time using mail chimp.

Curry People

I am quite disappointed in mail chimp up sell. They think crappiest of email template and form should be available on free level and not really reflective of letting a small business have 100 - 1000 subscriber for free. If I only send a unprofessional looking email to subscribers it is free seems to be their idea of free subscription product. I actually did buy in the package for upgrade, it was 24.99 but then they were like buy this one too if you want to use that feature and suddenly my bill was 50$ for emailing 50 subscribers. Click rate is 2-5% on emails, so I am not even sure what I am paying for.

CUB+SCOUT

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have written 3 newletters with this app - every time I upload photos it glitches and takes me HOURS. Not impressed at all.