Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

NerdCaveInc.

I set up both mail chimp apps and none of my subscribers are registering. Had a friend register and I used 3 test emails. Still showing 0 subscribers. This ruined a giveaway promotion I ran today based off subscriptions and cost me $15.00 in the product I now have to give away for 0 result.

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

I thought this app added to my shopify store would automatically integrate with my pre-existing account. It apparently does not. I don't have time to manually add info from one account to the next.

Shinobi Warehouse

This app changed my code and when I deleted it the changes remain.
I DONT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!! KLAVIYO IS BETTER ANYWAY AND SERIOUSLY THIS GUYS RUINED MY NEWSLETTER SIGN UP !

204th Street Shop

we were excited about using mail chimp because it was free! We created a marketing campaign and went to send it and we couldn't because we had to subscribe first. BOO! It's like waving a lollipop to a candy and then take it away! BOOx2 we are just starting, so paying that CHUNK of money was not convenient for us..... it was really a waste of valuable time using mail chimp.

Curry People

I am quite disappointed in mail chimp up sell. They think crappiest of email template and form should be available on free level and not really reflective of letting a small business have 100 - 1000 subscriber for free. If I only send a unprofessional looking email to subscribers it is free seems to be their idea of free subscription product. I actually did buy in the package for upgrade, it was 24.99 but then they were like buy this one too if you want to use that feature and suddenly my bill was 50$ for emailing 50 subscribers. Click rate is 2-5% on emails, so I am not even sure what I am paying for.

CUB+SCOUT

I have written 3 newletters with this app - every time I upload photos it glitches and takes me HOURS. Not impressed at all.

Lacasa2papel

C'est quoi ce spam ? Vous copier le nom de Mailchimp mais vous etes une vrai dobe. tout est tellement payant dans l'application qu'on peut casiment rien faire.

Fashion Is My Fuel

Keeps Freezing When I try to add a Single Image to the Content Section of my Auto Responder Email....I've tried multiple images and reduced image size to see if that would resolve the problem.

I only had this App for a couple of days and very POOR Experience. Support team is ALWAYS Offline and not able to provide timely Responses.
And Yes I sent an email to the support team before I posted this Review - Still No Response !

Allnited Com

Full of bugs, full of errors, if you try to crete an Autoresponder or an Broadcast you will find a blank page . After you just payed 25$ ...

Fezri

all of my mails go directly to the spam box, ive tried 5 different email adresses and nothing worked