MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Authentic Human Hair

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Melissa Scoppa

Really poor. Essentially 25 dollars a month for anything except an embedded form I could do through Mailchimp form integration.

Beautifullyplus

poor, no customization in free plan

Avitas Care

Think basis account is complicated, limited, and not easy to navigate which is why I originally cancelled it. Had to reinstall to try to find out how to disconnect my subscription registration still linked to your service.

Coveted Machines

It is not letting me connect opt in with mail chimp showing me old mail chimp account saying my new one doesnt exist

Bibieshop Com

Not easy to connect with Facebook. I tried many times eventually I'm connection to my old Facebook account which I don't want to use. The page that appears on that account Is no longer in use, it has been deleted. I need to connect with my new Facebook page/ account.

Len Simon

Garbage app. Keeps saying I have no MailChimp list and therefore cannot integrate, but I have 7 very active lists. Wasted my time, Garbage. Learn to prgram, hire a business coach.

Avanceaire

scam pricing.
it says free to 9 usd a month.
but to acutally use one of the "premium" themes (which are all themes but 2) you have to pay 25 usd a month.

300 usd a year = get your own code to integrate the free mailchimp embed code.

no free trial.

Julie Joa

It was working at first, but it is SO SLOW. LIKE, I give up. It pops up but then.. after the email is entered nothing happens.

Naked Runner

Poor enterd embedded code and strips the formatting, so cannot use!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next