MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Opulence by JAI

I really like how the app work for my business. It puts a nice style for my website to show more interest.

July 29, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

LoveLee Bath & Wax

Great app. It took me a bit to figure it all out & I wish I could add more pictures. Otherwise its great

July 29, 2019

MailMunch offers Media Library feature where you can upload as many images as you want to be added to a form which can be used at a later stage with other forms as well. If you are facing issue with this, please create a support ticket with us and I would love to have this issue resolved for you.

Support ticket can be created by clicking on Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account.

Tekquify

I used this application mail chimp for collecting email address was good very exciting now easy to collect messaging. To introduce new product and announcements

July 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

hellosuitlady

FEEL GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Mermaid

building the pop up form is so easy and smooth going, but the popover form doesnt show i dont know why.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. As for the issue you mentioned, please refer to the following support article. If the issue persists, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account.

SDHN Lifestyle

I used this to help me create my first pop-up on my store. It was easy to use for a newbie like me. Thanks!!

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features Mailchimp forms by MailMunch app has to offer.

Bunny Bikini Hut

Really easy to install and use. I've made some great forms that have already started converting. Would recommend. Only thing that would be nice is more free templates.

Store Magnétique Paoma

J'ai utilisé cette application pour promouvoir une info-lettre. Toutefois, je n'ai pas trouvé la façon d'avoir une boite distinct dans chacune des langues (français et anglais). J'ai dû inclure les deux langues dans la même boite.

Bling-Atude on Bling

I don't know what I like or dislike because this is my first time using the app. I will do a better review at a later date.

FaithRiver Co.

pretty easy to use. There seems to be an issue with editing the text in the pop up box for subscribing.