MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

K. Baker & Company

I haven't used it yet, but the initial experience was very smooth. I will rate it again in the future after launch.

Guess what i am thinking

great for first time users. I don't like that your review submits you to right a 100 characters min it makes you want to disregard review

lovmydog.com

I'm using this app to help my customers join our email list so that we can send coupons to them for their next purchases.

Casa Malva

I keep trying to import a list of suscribers but csv file won't seem to work even by changing to semicolon format.

We Drink Responsibly

This App help me set up my welcome email to my new subscribers and it did what I expected it to do . User friendly and no issues. Just wish it had more than one free option but can't complain about FREE.

Independent SDF

Integrated today, and they want a review...hmm it's a bit, early guys! Maybe wait till we have 100 subscribers and then ask me.

Hikecord

App fácil de usar y muy útil. Todavía estamos testeando para ver si convierte de la manera esperada.

Fit In One Life

I used this app to provide a frontpage introductory opt-in coupon email message and discount. It was what I was looking for.

Fresh Deals Inc.

still learning about it all. I want to know how many subscribers i get for free plan. Please!!!!!!!.

ByBeebs

heej makkelijk in gebruik kjhbhkgvhbjhbch bhbghvhbj bjhvghtgi bvytvyby jhbhvvygytguiyg uuygiuyi buvyvi