Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Lacasa2papel

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

C'est quoi ce spam ? Vous copier le nom de Mailchimp mais vous etes une vrai dobe. tout est tellement payant dans l'application qu'on peut casiment rien faire.

Fashion Is My Fuel

Keeps Freezing When I try to add a Single Image to the Content Section of my Auto Responder Email....I've tried multiple images and reduced image size to see if that would resolve the problem.

I only had this App for a couple of days and very POOR Experience. Support team is ALWAYS Offline and not able to provide timely Responses.
And Yes I sent an email to the support team before I posted this Review - Still No Response !

Allnited Com

Location Romania

Full of bugs, full of errors, if you try to crete an Autoresponder or an Broadcast you will find a blank page . After you just payed 25$ ...

Fezri

Location Netherlands

all of my mails go directly to the spam box, ive tried 5 different email adresses and nothing worked

Cleenbrand

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Can't edit at all. Takes me to a page that has an error.

Jiomarsh

Autoresponders functionality does not work.

Uy Studio

Location Germany

Please help me to log in ! i'v been trying to contact you everywhere and there is no reply. I can not reach to my data

Young Kings Llc

Service is absolutely terrible! Whenever there is an issue it takes forever to get through to support! There is no help over the phone either. you have to send an email and wait one day for each response to your question(s). Absolutely ridiculous!

Authentic Human Hair

Location Australia

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Melissa Scoppa

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Really poor. Essentially 25 dollars a month for anything except an embedded form I could do through Mailchimp form integration.