MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

SoSavish

I do believe that this app has gained more interaction with customers, and has helped my email list grow.

mybozman

i think mailchimp is a great tool for email marketing i strongly recommend it for anyone who want it

IAMROYLT

so far so good, glad this was available when mailchimp and shopify broke up! I will continue to use it. No issues thus far

Just Made Keto

So far so good! We haven't been using it long but the sign up process was easy and the integration so far is easy too.

Stori Footwear

Just getting started dont have too much to say yet. Seems to be user freindly. would recommend. Though i havnt tried any other apps yet.

HKL4U

It's very useful and has great resources for email marketing and getting more subscribers to our website. Thanks Mail Chimps

The Basement Tack Shop

I dont like the import contact system. I cant get it to work right. other than that I like this app. Its easy to use.

Sapphire Blue AU

Only been using it 5 mins, so far so good! Hoping the experience proves easy, I didn't have any issues setting it up.

Beyond Necescity

I used this app on my shopify store and I was very happy to see the initial result, i am excited to see future gains.!

Paramicha By Katrien Hertogs

Very easy to use, syncs nicely with shopify and mailchimp! Will definitely recommend if you're looking for an easy to use opt-in!