Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Shinobi Warehouse

This app changed my code and when I deleted it the changes remain.
I DONT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!! KLAVIYO IS BETTER ANYWAY AND SERIOUSLY THIS GUYS RUINED MY NEWSLETTER SIGN UP !

delicatethingz

This app is amazing very easy to use! I use this app to promote my business ,Just a few clicks and it does the rest for you. I recommend tis app to anyone who is starting a business or already has one.

Xinh USA

MailMunch is great! a lot better than mailchimp form by mailchimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosestrum

Like it but am starting a new e-commerce site really haven't had much use from it yet...no customers have used it yet. From what I've seen so far, I like it. It seems fairly straight forward to use.

XSecret

Nice the app works nicely.

204th Street Shop

we were excited about using mail chimp because it was free! We created a marketing campaign and went to send it and we couldn't because we had to subscribe first. BOO! It's like waving a lollipop to a candy and then take it away! BOOx2 we are just starting, so paying that CHUNK of money was not convenient for us..... it was really a waste of valuable time using mail chimp.

wildbeauties

I'm figuring out how to use at its best potential! until now it's good, hope to get new customers and to have a profit. If everything will work fine I think I'll switch to pro plan

Infinitesimal Design Works

This app helped me setup my email newsletter from my website and connect it to my email marketing service for future use!

Caitlin Dundon

Seems to be encouraging mailing list signups. I am not too tech savvy and this seemed fairly easy to setup.

Kerr's Custom Creations

So far, so good. It's new, so we'll see if it continues going well. It's been easy to understand and apply to my page.