MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pet Lovers

wow, this a great app. it has been of great help to me. look forward to growing through bigger through this app.

Lifted Plus

WARNING: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! This company hasn't responded to me in days. They refuse to provide a refund for an app that didn't send any emails to my customers and when it did, it was extremely late. By the way, they charged me three different times in one month for NOTHING - the app didn't even work.

Elizabeth Morr

I hate this app, it's horrible and it is difficult to unsubscribe... I downloaded a few hours ago and it forced me to upgrade to a plan I can't afford. Not as advertised. They deduct your money same day. I hate it, don't use it.

There is no free plan as advertised. So o disappointed.

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Not happy with this app as a replacement for the MailChimp app. Oh lord. I hope MailChimp & Shopify work things out.

Royal Pride Hair

I wanted to use this app for my shopify store but soon after getting it, mailmunch and shopify said they will no longer be working with each other. This sucks because i spent time getting everything setup with them and now i have to look for an alternative and figure out how to use that. I am also not sure if the landing page i created with mailchimp will be deleted. i like the one they helped me create. But they didn't give any info on what we should do now that these two platforms have separated. this is all horrible be careful when using them. who knows what other platform they might piss off

Mile High Media Co

90% of the time, the pop-up form does not show up on my website. I can only email people that have subscribed through the mail chimp pop up form, i cant email other people that have registered in other places (facebook, instagram, or on shopify). Basically the app is trash and you want $15 dollars a month just to put my email as the return address instead you have to put a .mailchimp email? garbage. will never install again. completely useless. whoever is using this app is getting robbed. Just email your customers yourself, it's much easier and cheaper.

March 07, 2019

Hi, the popups are designed to be smart and not to annoy your site visitors by showing it again and again. Once you have seen a popup, we do not show it again to you for X number of days (you can change this setting if you like). Please reach out to our support so we can assist you on how this works.

Lubaldo

Would love to see a bit more value added here as we're providing free advertising with every email sent having their watermark at the bottom of the email,....SO SHAPE UP!

Blue Bison Sports

Still waiting for my email to be verified. It's been 5 days. Contacted customer service and nothing.

TCE Boutique

We have used this app for several years. Instead of becoming easier to use, we feel it is more confusing than ever. If there was another free app, we would be using it.

Pens by David and More

Frustrating. There needs to be a better description of what each of your apps DOES and DOES NOT do vs the MailChip full blown web tool. I had to do multiple web searches to discriminate the differences.

Previous 1 3 4