Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Michelle Marie Boutique

App claims to be free, a feature that I needed required a subscription. I subscribed to premium to get this feature and then when trying to implement this feature on my site I am told that it is only available for pro and my subscription would need to double in price. I asked to be reimbursed and uninstalled the app. The charge has never been refunded.

June 15, 2022

Hi Michelle Marie Boutique, I would like to applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that a refund was processed promptly. I would also like to address all your concerns regarding the premium subscription. Please respond to the email sent from one of our Customer Success champions so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

This app is useless unless you have a paid account. There is not point in having a free account if all options are for premium paid accounts. I think its very misleading advertisement.

May 12, 2022

Hi Simplicity Captivates Beauty, We do offer Popover forms, landing pages, and Autoresponder under a free plan to get you started with recording leads and sending out welcome emails. Only features with advanced use cases require a premium subscription. If you view our premium offerings and the plan fee, you will us to be the most competitively priced email marketing solution available in Shopify app market place.

Rancourt & Co.

I've been using this app for over a year. It has so many bugs. Features we set up will just stop working and I will not be notified until a customer alerts us that they couldn't sign up for our list or receive a coupon code. Currently, our coupon autoresponder stopped working and the app is prompting me to upgrade to use this feature but I've had the PRO LEVEL subscription since day one. This app is totally unreliable.

May 12, 2022

Hi Rancourt & Co., Extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. I have reached out to you regarding your concerns. Please respond to that email so we can have this issue fixed for you.

OkO-OkO™

Its worked for few days, and now it's freeze. So sad I worked so much to create my own template......

September 9, 2021

Hi OkO-OkO, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Please reach out us by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com" or respond to the email we already sent out regarding this issue. We would love to have this issue investigated and resolved for you.

Express Wig Braids

I previously had over 30,000 subscribers and mail munch charges me for the month for that amount of subscribers. Whenever i launch emails to send to my subscribers, they only have them sent to less than half of your subscribers. I noticed this had been going on for long on all the previous emails i sent and i contacted them and they responded saying they only have emails sent to the active subscribers and the other category of cold subscribers was as a result of asking subscribers to confirm their emails a second time and the only way to stop that was not to ask for email confirmation. So i wondered, why mail munch charges you subscription fee for those cold subscribers, when they are aware their app does not allow your broadcast to be sent to them. This is highly questionable... I asked them to assist in adjusting the settings as they advised and i was forced to delete over 10,000 subscribers which they categorized as "cold" from my email list because mail much would charge you for having them on the list and still not have your email marketing sent to them. They confirmed fixing the issue and that i wouldn't experience such again.
I sent email marketing to the remaining 21,122 subscribers which I paid almost $90 three days ago and they only had my email sent to only 8704 subscribers out of which they labelled the remaining 12418 another cold subscribers. Mind you, this was after i previously removed the cold subscribers.
I have contacted them since then and they haven't responded.
I have been using this app for a while and i'm highly disappointed at the fact that they charge me for subscribers they don't have my emails sent to and also lost more than 10,000 subscribers because of how disorganized their app is. Update!
According to your response as thus “Recipients who have not engaged with you (opened emails from you) are termed as Cold subscribers which should be removed on a periodic basis to maintain the hygiene of your subscriber's list.” The lost subscribers are the ones your app made me delete because you categorized them as cold subscribers, whereas, you charge subscription fee for these cold subscribers. However, I was promised that they would look into finding a solution into fixing this issue, but on the contrary, their response contradicts that.
Charging subscription fee for a certain amount of subscribers and not delivering email marketing to that amount of subscribers isn’t value for money

August 23, 2021

Hi Express Wig Braids, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. We charge only for the total number of subscribers which includes Cold subscribers as well. Recipients who have not engaged with you (opened emails from you) are termed as Cold subscribers which should be removed on a periodic basis to maintain the hygiene of your subscriber's list.
The subscribers you were not able to send out emails are the bounced email addresses and recipients who have not confirmed their email address through the double option email which is the industry standard.
The lost subscribers mentioned are the ones that you deleted from your account against our explicit requests. As per privacy laws, any subscribers deleted from an account is hard to delete and any such subscriber cannot be recovered.

The Lord Of The Magic

If you are using PageFly Landing pages you DONT WANT to use this. Very buggy app. Hope our refund, thank you!

August 23, 2021

Hi The Lord Of The Magic, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. A refund has been processed as per your wishes. We would definitely like to address any concerns you may have as well. We have also reached out to you directly to ensure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Pawpawpal Pet Products

Very difficult to use. This APP will require knowledge of the Mailchimp product. Not user friendly. The Get Support function is a joke. No one is attending to any questions. I have submitted numerous questions and zero reply for 7 days. There is not even an automated reply. Given that Mailchimp is providing automation customer experience, this is reflecting very badly on them. There is also such a confusion between the MailChimp related Shopify APP and the Mailchimp platform. This is causing a lot of confusion because when you install this APP, you must also sign up for the Mailchimp service from their platform too. And after you sign up, you will be directed to create campaign on their platform and not from the APP. The campaign you created from the APP and from the platform are not integrated. Almost impossible to find guideline or help tips in the APP or their platform. Resources are organized randomly and users have to search among 500+ documents. My experience and observation so far is that MailChimp is a very sophisticated software designed for developers to use. Very user-unfriendly for shop keepers to use directly. I was intending to try out the free plan before upgrading. Since this system is so difficult to use and confusing. I will have to find some other solutions. Now I also understand why freelancers are currently charging around $150 to help just to create a Mailchimp campaign because the system is so difficult.

May 11, 2021

Hi Pawpawpal Pet Products, Mailchimp no longer has their native Shopify app available. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Mailmunch is an official integration partner for Mailchimp and we help store owners like yourself to connect their Shopify store with their Mailchimp account.

There was only one query sent to Mailmunch from your store which was promptly responded to. We have also reached out to you directly so we can address all of your concerns.

Sarman Fashion - Wholesale Clothing Fashion Brand for Men from Canada

It complicated app i will like to have my refund thank you. it say upgrate to use fututres you upgrate and then asking again for upgrate

May 11, 2021

Hi Sarman Fashion, It is our understanding that your issue was addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

Crystal Cactus

Charged me twice and keep telling me im still not premium account. Now im paying 30$ a month and cant use anything or cancel my subscriptions, and no one will reply to me.

April 23, 2021

Hi Crystal Cactus, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. A reply to your query has been sent and this issue has been resolved. Can you please check and confirm if that is the case?

Bling By Amber

This app can cost entirely too much for newbies. You have to upgrade not once, but TWICE you even send an email.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9