MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

If you can't afford the Pro/Premium account - then don't bother, this app is an absolute waste of your time (after taking forever to set it up, you have absolutely no options)

December 10, 2020

Hi Don't Furr-get the Cat!, Apologies for any inconvenience. All the features offered by Mailmunch have free variants available including all the form types with multiple templates for each form type, welcome email and fully automated Mailchimp integration. Only advance customization features are offered under premium plans.

That'so Italy

The app is nice and could be even nicer and more useful if the customer support would reply. They give you assistance and tell you that they will get it solved in the next day... 10 days later, nothing is done. And nobody replied anymore in the chat...

December 10, 2020

Hi That'so Italy, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. We will be reaching out to you shortly to address any concerns you may have and make sure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Safety Mart Mx

:( Is really Bad, is not necesary, I didn't find the your MailChimp form action URL .................

November 27, 2020

Hi Safety Mart Mx, Apologies for the inconvenience. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Form action URL is offered by Mailchimp for their forms.

Please respond to the email we sent out to your or reach out to us at support@mailmunch.co so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Pierce Paints

The free option is basically worthless and the paid option is super complicated to use. I would not recommend

November 5, 2020

Hi Pierce Paints, We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Replies to your support queries have been sent but we have not heard back. Can you please check your inbox and respond so we can address your concerns and make sure your Mailmunch account is set up as per your requirements. You can also contact us on live chat through your account.

VeritiaSimoneLLC

This app has become comlicated over the years. They are pressed for reviews wherre I cant even do my work without being stoped and asked for a review

October 23, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have issues you might be facing resolved and assist you with the different features we offer.

QueensHairNBeauty.com

This app is very difficult to operate on a IPhone. Almost impossible to fully operate. Which sucks

October 12, 2020

Hi QueensHairNBeauty.com, We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. For optimal user experience, please access your Mailmunch account on a work machine. I have also relayed your feedback to my engineering team to make our web app more mobile-friendly.

No Worries

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - I have paid for a premium service and we can't even tweak the templates to match our website theme - so I submitted to there design team - I have sent form back 3 times for corrections - we haven't even setup the welcome pop up because they can't centre the text - it's been 2 weeks & I'm done - my patience has run out - they were very quick to take my money - - - - - - - I replied to your chat over 30 minutes ago & NO response - the last email was from Bill Tue, Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm agreeing the work that you sent to me was horrible ------ still no help, no email & it's the end of 2nd business day - beyond BAD

October 1, 2020

Hi Jill, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. Jessica reached out to you earlier regarding the resolution of this issue. Can you please check if you've received an email from Jessica or a message on our live chat from Alex so we can make sure that this issue is resolved and everything is setup as per your requirements?

NutriNutHealth

The app was easy to use, however you can't use any email pop-up templates without upgrading, and that's all I wanted so I deleted the app.

August 29, 2020

Hi NutriNutHealth, I apologize for the inconvenience. We offer free templates for all our form types including Popover form type for which 3 templates are offered under free all. All these templates can be customized to meet your requirements.

minimalistfirst

I really hate this app. don't recommend it. never work. complex and expensive. never help me solve the problem

August 24, 2020

Hi @minimalistfirst, We looked up your store and support request history and all your support queries were replied to. Can you please check your inbox for these replies so we can have any such issues resolved for you.

Starre Botanicals

couldnt figure out why the pop up was not working and didnt get response from support about it. Glad i didnt subscribe really

August 12, 2020

Hi Starre Botanicals, We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an invalid display rule added to the popover form which was causing this issue. This issue has been resolved and your form is now displaying fine on your store. A reply to your support query has also been sent. Please refer to that for more details on this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8