Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 17, 2019

BAD APP! SO DISAPPOINTED! IT BILLED ME EVEN IF THE SAID APP FEATURES DID NOT DO ANY GOOD. IF THIS IS FIX I WILL PUT A GOOD REVIEW

Anti Stress Sleeping Mask
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Mailmunch replied August 17, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can look into this for you and have it resolved?

You can create a support ticket by accessing your MailMunch account through our Shopify app and clicking on the help button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

July 23, 2019

I am soooo done. I paid for the premium pro. You would think $30 dollars later that would be alot for someone who has 6 emails. Mind you they are trying to make me pay for another $14.99. Just to auto respond. Oh but that doesnt include the premium layouts. This app rediculious for the same price I couldve gone to.

The Vivacious You LLC
Time spent using app: 1 day
Mailmunch replied July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned in the support ticket reply, this issue was caused by the wrong selection of the plan. A refund has been processed for the amount you paid as per your request. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

July 7, 2019

If I could give it 0 stars, I would. TERRIBLE APP! Doesn't allow me to connect to mailchimp and the free plan is really bad. I will definitely be deleting this.

V1SHAIR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Mailmunch replied July 11, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. MailMunch offers a fully automated integration for Mailchimp for which we have support article available on our knowledge base as well. If you are facing any issues, you can create a support ticket with as well and I will make sure that your account is setup properly.

June 18, 2019

Installed, followed the instructions, copied the code, inserted a 'custom HTML' section into my Shopify, refreshed the page, and saw a big white block with no content. Sorry, but for someone that isn't 'tech guru', I don't have time to figure out how to make something work when it's supposed to.

WellNess Influencer
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Edited June 15, 2019

Been capturing emails for half a year. Didn't realize the contacts were never added / synced to Mailchimp list. Requiring me to do more work in manually importing contacts and re-doing my email campaigns. Still doesn't sync. Reached out to support, no word heard

Dynasty Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited June 3, 2019

Frustrating! really difficult to use and no where to get help..........................................

Flying Changes
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 31, 2019

Keep sending me suggestions, which is good. But no one is answering me a technical uqestion. Not happy at all.

OLESILK
China
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 26, 2019

You have to paid for everything step-by-step and doesn't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leggings shop
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 25, 2019

wow, this a great app. it has been of great help to me. look forward to growing through bigger through this app.

Pet Lovers
Cameroon
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 24, 2019

WARNING: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! This company hasn't responded to me in days. They refuse to provide a refund for an app that didn't send any emails to my customers and when it did, it was extremely late. By the way, they charged me three different times in one month for NOTHING - the app didn't even work.

Lifted Plus