MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Walnut

I thought this was an app actually created by Mailchimp that would use the pop-up form I designed in Mailchimp. Instead it is a third-party app that required me to design a new pop-up form using their templates. If that's what you're looking for, it seemed to work ok but I didn't like their template choices. Using Mailchimp's logo as their icon is disingenuous and confusing.

AllyBeth Design Co

This app is great at collecting emails but I can't get it integrate to my Mailchimp account. I have to MANUALLY export the data and import it into mailchimp every time I'm about to send an email. This causes me to loose all the data that would come with it if it just synced properly. Figure it out guys!

Civilized Sasquatch Artisan Products

Mail chimp on it's own is great for email marketing and so forth but it does not work well with the shopify platform. Even creating a mailchimp pop up on your store requires you to have knowledge with writing code. I wish they would simplify this so that it was more user friendly.

Idées folles

Bonjour Pour moi bien trop compliqué à configurer .Rien n'est simple .Et pour moi qui démarre dans le drop shipping c'est incompréhensible.Il faut avoir une solide expérience pour installer Mailchimp

Zunroom

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(

Altitude Fitness Outlet

I need to be able to turn off the cookie tracking on the widget so it will show up all of the time.

The other features are great, but with this ability the app is useless to me.

Vickie Hallmark Studio

Not very happy. Debated whether it was better to have last name on pop up or make it easier without. First I put it on, then I took it off. It deleted that field from my mailing list itself - deleting all the previous data! So beware - working on your popup form actually modifies the list not just the form and field matching. I stupidly had this popup adding to an established list, so I lost a lot of old data. Be careful! This is not clear at all.

Totaledc

Why do I have to pay for this at all when I already have a paid subscription service to mailchimp? This should be included free for paid customers of mailchimp. I can't stand being nickle and dimed.

Herbessentials

my subscribers disappeared. must be on your system. i cannot use this seperate from mail munch.