MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Jay's Boutique and Buddies

i like this app however i'm paying for premium and don't seem to have access to anything still. I also can't send emails for some reason

August 17, 2019

A reply was sent for the support request you sent in earlier. Can you please confirm if this issue has been resolved?

themuddledpony

failed all day to get this to work on shopify.Easy popup build but getting it to work on shopify meh.

July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so we can have this issue sorted for you? You can create a ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

whitewolfandco

Great app but my landing page isn't optimized for mobile phones and it's impacting conversions. I've sent a help request but haven't heard back yet.

July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience and the delayed response. Can you please check your inbox for our reply for more on the issue you are facing?

Stylish & Reasonable

i still haven"t got any sales , yet i can judge , as soon as i get orders , i would write my review .

July 18, 2019

I would be more than happy to assist you with setting up MailMunch on your store to optimize your lead generation and email marketing efforts. If there is any thing you need from our end, please let me know.

R23PRIME

I want to know how to add a popup newsletter, sign up form to my website and to link it to my mail chimp list. Setting it up, but how? .................................................................................................................................................................................................

Daisynme

does not communicate with shopify store well. I pay for it every month but only get one template to choose from but it is the worst one. would rather have tried a different email.

Walnut

I thought this was an app actually created by Mailchimp that would use the pop-up form I designed in Mailchimp. Instead it is a third-party app that required me to design a new pop-up form using their templates. If that's what you're looking for, it seemed to work ok but I didn't like their template choices. Using Mailchimp's logo as their icon is disingenuous and confusing.

AllyBeth Design Co

This app is great at collecting emails but I can't get it integrate to my Mailchimp account. I have to MANUALLY export the data and import it into mailchimp every time I'm about to send an email. This causes me to loose all the data that would come with it if it just synced properly. Figure it out guys!

Civilized Sasquatch Artisan Products

Mail chimp on it's own is great for email marketing and so forth but it does not work well with the shopify platform. Even creating a mailchimp pop up on your store requires you to have knowledge with writing code. I wish they would simplify this so that it was more user friendly.

Idées folles

Bonjour Pour moi bien trop compliqué à configurer .Rien n'est simple .Et pour moi qui démarre dans le drop shipping c'est incompréhensible.Il faut avoir une solide expérience pour installer Mailchimp

Previous 1