MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Lovers Gems

Very confusing, features don't seem to work, have had to install it multiple times... what else is there to say...
I wish it would just be simpler and have more videos explaining everything properly, in depth

March 6, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible for you to create a support ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account so we can investigate the issue you are facing and have it resolved for you.

The Confident Silhouette Co

Drag and d.rop is easy to use, just not enough free designs. It should also be free to receive email notifications

Gulf Coast Jewelz

I am having trouble with this app. I have created a template and it will not allow me to edit the template.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue persists for you, can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look into this issue? You can create a support ticket by using the Help button on the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

FILBARE™

Sometimes the pop up will just stop showing on the website without warning. I find that this App is extremely unreliable.

November 26, 2019

Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so we can have this issue resolved for you?

Most likely the issue you are facing is discussed in the support article provided below.

Loyal Leo

im just starting to use ths ap so far im confused.But i will make sure to give a proper review soon as i find my way around this app and i know if it works or not for me.

October 8, 2019

Hi Loyal Leo, Just checking in to see if you are satisfied with your MailMunch experience and if you would require any assistance from us.

Jay's Boutique and Buddies

i like this app however i'm paying for premium and don't seem to have access to anything still. I also can't send emails for some reason

August 17, 2019

A reply was sent for the support request you sent in earlier. Can you please confirm if this issue has been resolved?

themuddledpony

failed all day to get this to work on shopify.Easy popup build but getting it to work on shopify meh.

July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so we can have this issue sorted for you? You can create a ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

whitewolfandco

Great app but my landing page isn't optimized for mobile phones and it's impacting conversions. I've sent a help request but haven't heard back yet.

July 26, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience and the delayed response. Can you please check your inbox for our reply for more on the issue you are facing?

Stylish & Reasonable

i still haven"t got any sales , yet i can judge , as soon as i get orders , i would write my review .

July 18, 2019

I would be more than happy to assist you with setting up MailMunch on your store to optimize your lead generation and email marketing efforts. If there is any thing you need from our end, please let me know.

R23PRIME

I want to know how to add a popup newsletter, sign up form to my website and to link it to my mail chimp list. Setting it up, but how? .................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1