MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Belledonne bio

this app is way too expensive...
doing the job though, but we look to do it internally for a few hours of coding.

Eklectic Beaut

No that helpful for new businesses. Both companies merge but toooo expensive! do better guys. please

S.A.V.E On Everything

easy to use and great.... but a lot of features on not allowed for free only with premium which is not that helpful for starters and there is no free trial

PYT Fashion Boutique

really didnt understand it they should have templetes to use to promote selling especially with people just starting out

sweethomestyles

still struggling to set it up and i just upgraded to premium to try. if i start getting more sales then i will add the stars to 5.

June 12, 2020

Hi, If you are facing any issues with setting up MailMunch forms or anything else, please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner to create a support ticket with us.

Display Port Cables

I can't tell yet. I just started with Email marketing. I am positive about it hopefully I do not get disappointed.

Hey Hemp Co

I use this to gain more subscribers, but I think you can make it more easily navigatable if you put a simple instruction on how to use it.

usafishinghunting

It is good apps your evrything shopify store and account. Congratiolations shopify create this apps sells.

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Jay-sine-qua

I am new to this, but seems pretty easy, I still need to know how to use this effectively. So far is has bee great to use. No problem with the form.

www.returntoedencosmetics.com

I like that pop ups are integrated and so easy to use. I hate the fact that if you use backspace when you're clicked on certain areas while creating newsletters, the app takes you back to the previous screen making it appear like all the work is lost. I created the same newsletter 3 times because of this "feature".

Previous 1 3 4 5 6