MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Mettle by Abby

This app is helping me capture e-mails, but it won't import them into my Mail Chimp account, so I'm considering deleting it.
I've tried troubleshooting multiple areas without success. I would gladly update my review if I could make it work. It doesn't make sense. It's basically a Mail Chimp app, it shouldn't have problems like this.
I also have issues importing the CSV file. It only adds a fraction of the e-mails.
Now it's even giving me problems trying to review it. Which it keeps nagging me to do a review, but won't let me submit.

Shopping Express BR

Estou aprendendo, configurei quando se inscrevessem recebessem um e-mail de boas vindas e nao funcionou, se eu conseguir arrumar mudo para 5 estrelas, de resto tudo certo

BrutalSneakers

No consigo crear con facilidad el correo automático para los clientes me resulta un poco lioso y complicado

chr pro Store

i like the graphical interface
it's easy to use and has some interseting options
this the first time i'm using this app so that's all i can say

Inbox Gadgets

App is so easy to use and set up! I used it to set up a automated email group list for promotions and product updates

Magic Weighted Blanket

I paid to upgrade my account just so I could send out emails to my subscribers and every time I try to upload them it says it has failed. I hope it gets fixed soon and I can update my review.

FriedBheja

i was trying to create a feedback form in which i wanted to ask for customer's comment & rating which they would like to give us. I wanted to remove Email field from that form but i was unable to do so. Other wise it's a simple & good app!

Pinnacle Naturopathy

I have been using this app for awhile and found I was getting people signed up but lately people are saying that they can't close the popups so I have had to disable it.

sportswear Karma-gameR

Pour l'instant je ne l'ai juste que installer. Ceci dit pour l'installation tout se passe à merveille. Apres je verrai par la suite .

Kandy Kurves Boutique

It seem to be good to use for automated messages to the customer. And it free for the basic package.

Previous 1 3 4