MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Grand Life Shop

I am not 100% sure what is going wrong as I am simply trying to active the the form as soon as someone visit the website and a form pops up to ask to join our newsletter but when I am going on my website I can't see anything like that. Strange. Sometimes it works on it's own but most of the time nothing appears.

I am still discovering this app but I think it can't do really much in free plan.

August 17, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for testing the form on your store and ensuring that your form is working as it should. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account.

LaaVoo

Good but i can't connect with my store. There always some mistakes and can't register mailchimp account.

August 9, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have this issue resolved for you?

You can also refer to the following support article for integrating MailMunch and Mailchimp

Urban Blue Fashion

having difficulty setting up DMIK and I can't find any support to help. that is the only issue so far.

July 11, 2019

Can you please create a support ticket with us regarding this issue? I would be more than happy to setup your DKIM records on your behalf or assist you with the process.

M alfa

es un poco complicada no se que hacer, y como configurarla estaria bien que fuera mas accesible su configucion

Indigo Market

seems pretty good just wish i coould remove the powered by mailmunch text at bottom of sign up box..

Beststuffngear

Created everything 2 days ago and today they ask me to do it again !???very upset since I spent all day to set it up and now no banner and have to redo all over again

No Statik

Not sure ow to integrate with my loyalty program which I was I got it.. not very clear directions :(

Trendy Chic

I have just added the app. it

It looks good.

Mettle by Abby

This app is helping me capture e-mails, but it won't import them into my Mail Chimp account, so I'm considering deleting it.
I've tried troubleshooting multiple areas without success. I would gladly update my review if I could make it work. It doesn't make sense. It's basically a Mail Chimp app, it shouldn't have problems like this.
I also have issues importing the CSV file. It only adds a fraction of the e-mails.
Now it's even giving me problems trying to review it. Which it keeps nagging me to do a review, but won't let me submit.

Shopping Express BR

Estou aprendendo, configurei quando se inscrevessem recebessem um e-mail de boas vindas e nao funcionou, se eu conseguir arrumar mudo para 5 estrelas, de resto tudo certo

Previous 1 3 4 5