MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Opulent Phone Cases

the free options need improvement. As a small business when I am able to scale my store, I plan to upgrade my subscription with this product.

October 23, 2020

Hi Opulent Phone Cases, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

YTLCLOTHING

I give this app 3 stars as most of the templates and functions are premium which means you have to pay in order to use them. Not really helpful to new small businesses.

October 23, 2020

Hi YTLCLOTHING, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

Belledonne bio

this app is way too expensive...
doing the job though, but we look to do it internally for a few hours of coding.

Eklectic Beaut

No that helpful for new businesses. Both companies merge but toooo expensive! do better guys. please

S.A.V.E On Everything

easy to use and great.... but a lot of features on not allowed for free only with premium which is not that helpful for starters and there is no free trial

PYT Fashion Boutique

really didnt understand it they should have templetes to use to promote selling especially with people just starting out

sweethomestyles

still struggling to set it up and i just upgraded to premium to try. if i start getting more sales then i will add the stars to 5.

June 12, 2020

Hi, If you are facing any issues with setting up MailMunch forms or anything else, please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner to create a support ticket with us.

Display Port Cables

I can't tell yet. I just started with Email marketing. I am positive about it hopefully I do not get disappointed.

Hey Hemp Co

I use this to gain more subscribers, but I think you can make it more easily navigatable if you put a simple instruction on how to use it.

usafishinghunting

It is good apps your evrything shopify store and account. Congratiolations shopify create this apps sells.

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6