MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Display Port Cables

I can't tell yet. I just started with Email marketing. I am positive about it hopefully I do not get disappointed.

Hey Hemp Co

I use this to gain more subscribers, but I think you can make it more easily navigatable if you put a simple instruction on how to use it.

usafishinghunting

It is good apps your evrything shopify store and account. Congratiolations shopify create this apps sells.

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Jay-sine-qua

I am new to this, but seems pretty easy, I still need to know how to use this effectively. So far is has bee great to use. No problem with the form.

www.returntoedencosmetics.com

I like that pop ups are integrated and so easy to use. I hate the fact that if you use backspace when you're clicked on certain areas while creating newsletters, the app takes you back to the previous screen making it appear like all the work is lost. I created the same newsletter 3 times because of this "feature".

MJGEnterprise

I got a ton of subscribers for the first month on my store, then it just magically stopped working and I haven't had a new subscriber in 2 weeks. I dont know if the apps broken or something but its strange going from 10+ a day to 0 for 2 weeks....

September 19, 2019

Hi, Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so we can look into this and ensure everything is working properly?

You can create a support ticket with us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch Shopify app by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Lady Boost Fashion Shop

I am not sure I see an tutorial and now is complete different I don't see where are the campaigns also the explanations to set up the for is not clear where to add this code.

September 5, 2019

I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

You can also create support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner for any specific queries.

Lion Branded

Just started to use the services. Those options left for premium could be left for trial for some weeks. Will review again with much experience.

Grand Life Shop

I am not 100% sure what is going wrong as I am simply trying to active the the form as soon as someone visit the website and a form pops up to ask to join our newsletter but when I am going on my website I can't see anything like that. Strange. Sometimes it works on it's own but most of the time nothing appears.

I am still discovering this app but I think it can't do really much in free plan.

August 17, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for testing the form on your store and ensuring that your form is working as it should. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account.

LaaVoo

Good but i can't connect with my store. There always some mistakes and can't register mailchimp account.

August 9, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have this issue resolved for you?

You can also refer to the following support article for integrating MailMunch and Mailchimp

Previous 1 3 4 5