Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

DiscoverEnso

Was unable to integrate MailMunch Pop-up with a newer download of Shopify. Apparently Mailchimp and Shopify are no longer friends.

Laydee's 1st Boutique

I wanted to use this app to gain more emails from customers but it doesnt seem to be working properly

March 10, 2021

Hi Laydee's 1st Boutique, Apologies for the inconvenience. Can you please reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by using the Live Chat option so we can have the issues you are facing identified on our end and have them resolved for you?

Kindred Kid & Baby

The form worked ok and synced with mail chimp - so did it's job - but I found the font styles and sizes really limited.

March 10, 2021

Hi Kindred Kid & Baby, Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with setting up your forms as per your requirements. Our drag and drop builder enables you to completely customize the form design as per your requirements.

Shop Identique

I used this app to help me make a pop up on website for my customers to subscribe email. I wish it would have more free templates.

January 21, 2021

Hi Shop Identique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ámbar Café Especial

very promising and simple to use. it integrated really easy to my store. just waiting for it to do its job in the first campaing generated with it

January 15, 2021

Hi Ámbar Café Especial, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Plize Boutique

I like how easy it is to set up and customize. What I don't like is having to upgrade to pay 14.99 to remove the MailMunch branding when I am already a paid subscriber to MailChimp. When I selected this app it was based on the fact that it was represented as MailChimp so I was not expecting to have to double pay for this integration. The branding has been removed with my MailChimp subscription. Now I'm supposed to pay to remove MailMunch. It could at least be a discounted amount since they are clearly partners. As a new small business these fees add up. I'll be looking for a more cost effective option for the feature that I need so that I don't have to have 3rd party branding.

January 11, 2021

Hi Plize Boutique, Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. We offer an automated integration for Mailchimp and we are an official integration partner for Mailchimp. We are however not a part of Mailchimp. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or through your Mailmunch account so we can address the concerns you mentioned in your review.

UltraBeauty.Store

I was offered to share my review of the recent install. I give a three until I get with support to troubleshoot the email sign-up section that is not working properly on Android mobile. There is also a field as for bithdate error. Another issue is if the customer press the x in order to avoid the sign up, the sign forces email sign up within seconds of opening a product catagory. This went on throughtout my testing the app and adjusting any settings. Hope this first review help. I will update once all communication is done with their support team to help resolve.

December 17, 2020

Hi UltraBeauty.Store, Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears that you have multiple instances of our app installed which might be causing several of the issues you pointed out. Please make sure you only have one instance of our app installed.
We have also reached out to you against the registered email address. You can also reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have these issues resolved for you.

SeRiousLYjuSmE!!!

Was supposed to be Mailchimp not Mailmunch, feel really deceived. Also, there is no additional training or help to navigate through Mailmunch at all. Plus, it takes chat response time hours to respond which is extremely sad.

December 10, 2020

Hi SeRiousLYjuSmE!!!, We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can address any concerns you may have.

Opulent Phone Cases

the free options need improvement. As a small business when I am able to scale my store, I plan to upgrade my subscription with this product.

October 23, 2020

Hi Opulent Phone Cases, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

YTLCLOTHING

I give this app 3 stars as most of the templates and functions are premium which means you have to pay in order to use them. Not really helpful to new small businesses.

October 23, 2020

Hi YTLCLOTHING, We apologize for any inconvenience. Most functionalities are offered under a free plan where advanced customization features are offered under premium plans.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7