MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

GoldQueen

I like how simple it was to make a pop-up. but I wanted me to integrate with Mailchimp even though I didn't have an account with them.

OralCareStore

It is a really good app. I am recommending it to anyone who want to increase their subscribers. Download in now.

November 18, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Mestissés

j'ai utilisé l'application pour éditer la demande d'inscription sur le site. Tout fonctionne. Je recommande

The Epiphany14

I just installed mail munch and I'm a newby but so far i was able to set everything up and it seems to be working well. Set up is clear and pretty simple.
Still learning.

Radiant Finish

Easy to use even for someone a little overwhelmed by the eCommerce thing. So far I am liking it. It guides you through, step by step.

Ravel Camel

I used this help to set pop up to capture emails. It's doing great so far. I would be glad if it gives a few more attractive designs for the free version.

October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback regarding the templates has been noted and we will definitely look into it.

Home, Health and Beauty

the app was easy to set up and free to use will review it again after i have used it for a few days

October 22, 2019

BR HUSTLE HD

The app really helps plus it gives more details about using email marketing and other marketing ads

October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Yas Honey Fashion

Super easy and mobile friendly. Love it! Especially the easy navigation. And the customization is nice. Just need more free options

Detour Decor - Home Furnishings

I used this App to subscribe new visitors to my website. The pop up was easy to set up and actually works as opposed to some other pop up apps.
Thanks MailMunch!