MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

FaithRiver Co.

pretty easy to use. There seems to be an issue with editing the text in the pop up box for subscribing.

Pretty Swish Accessories

I used this app to add a pop up newsletter sign up form to my website and to link it to my mail chimp list. I found the app to be easy and straight forward to use (no complicated coding!). My only grumble, is that when setting it up, the image of the pop up and some text boxes kept jumping about.

The Cosmic Yoga

I recently installed the app. It was easy to install, I will give a detailed review at a later date.

BWStylish

So far this app seems easy to use. Can't wait to see the positive results from it during this free edition. Will upgrade after I get more familiar with it.

PCStoponline

Very helpful, I am still using it for my online store since I installed the application everything started to run smoothly

Bloopinky

mailchimp is great,very subtle and straight forward interface. how do i log into mailchunk? where can one register for it?

JAWUD

I use the app to help me collect customer intel by using a popup on my shop to secure more customer and own my own traffic.

EletroRoss

muito bom aplicativo! Ajuda muito!
Porém tem muitas coisas que para serem liberadas precisam ser pagas, o que dificulta

GolfSailorMerch

Just starting. I will be more than happy to weigh in in a few days once I have had a chance to use the app

SwedCBD

really simple actually. i was a little bit confused when i only used mailchimp and from there to use "subscribe popup window", but since i found this one, wasnt it difficult anymore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13