MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

wideonlinestore

good understanding on the app really easy to use ....... i had no problem yet . i dont really understand why i cant connect my mailchimp

August 23, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for Integration MailMunch with Mailchimp. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Xbox accessories shop

it's easy to use and this app is very useful for me,hopefully this tool will get better and better..

SHOPPING FORMAT

gostei da fluidez do app consegui configurar na minha loja sem muito esforço
agora esperando o resultado ///

August 8, 2019

Agradecemos a boa avaliação que nos deixou. Por favor, deixe-nos saber se há alguma coisa que você precisa.

Também recomendo verificar nossa base de conhecimento para mais artigos de suporte relacionados ao Shopify e Mailchimp.

My Bohemian

Only just started to use. Hoping it is a great app, will review once I have fully used the app.

Thanks

August 8, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

nail professional

очень хорошее преложение, даль что в бесплатном доступе нельзя делать рассылку писем, а так мне нравится, рекомендую!

August 6, 2019

Мы ценим хороший отзыв, который вы оставили нам. Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, если есть что-то, что вам нужно.

Я бы также порекомендовал проверить нашу базу знаний, чтобы узнать больше статей о поддержке Shopify и Mailchimp.

Opulence by JAI

I really like how the app work for my business. It puts a nice style for my website to show more interest.

July 29, 2019

LoveLee Bath & Wax

Great app. It took me a bit to figure it all out & I wish I could add more pictures. Otherwise its great

July 29, 2019

MailMunch offers Media Library feature where you can upload as many images as you want to be added to a form which can be used at a later stage with other forms as well. If you are facing issue with this, please create a support ticket with us and I would love to have this issue resolved for you.

Support ticket can be created by clicking on Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account.

Tekquify

I used this application mail chimp for collecting email address was good very exciting now easy to collect messaging. To introduce new product and announcements

July 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

hellosuitlady

FEEL GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 18, 2019

Red Mermaid

building the pop up form is so easy and smooth going, but the popover form doesnt show i dont know why.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. As for the issue you mentioned, please refer to the following support article. If the issue persists, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14