MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Purple Bee Honey

So far so good. I was really worried this would duplicate my process, but the system does ask which audience to send the subscribers too from the popup. I was even able to tag it so that any subscribers through the popup are listed within Mailchimp. I only gave 4 stars because I haven't put it through the paces yet.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Doña Sleepwear

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.

Pearl & Clover

Really easy to work with, this was my first attempt and it took me minutes. Fingers crossed it generates some subscribers for me.

PanOsito

muy buena aplicación, fácil de usar e implementar, de todo mi agrado la verdad, me ha encantado, 100% recomendada..

Just 2 Eat

trying to use but the pop has come before my first mail, i am not sure how usefull it will be. Lets try

June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

TechBuddies

Easy and simple to use. Very user friendly. I would just update it a bit to make it look fresher and more current. Besides that, the integration with Mailchimp was really effortless.

June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I will relay your feedback to my developers regarding the user interface layout.

BLUBAIRE

GOOD APP AND GREAT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY CUSTOMERS. ADDING THEM TO MY EMAIL LIST IS ALWAYS THE GOAL, BUT THIS PROVIDED AN EASY MEANS TO DO SO.

June 12, 2020

Gabbie + Co.

I used this app to add a pop up to capture email. The setup was very simple and seems to be working. We shall see. Installation and set up was quick and simple.

June 12, 2020

Stone N' Seed

This app has helped me tremendously with connecting with my audience in so many more creative ways.

ARC Fitness

so far so good. Started using to help grow subscribe list, found it easy to set up, functional hopefully useful

May 18, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20