MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Uphill Harbour

Up to 2000 contacts with a free bundle. The best and simplest software to use. I have tried many other apps with the same function and none satisfied my needs compared to Mail Chimp Forms by Mail Munch. Use this app before trying anything else and I highly doubt you changing after your first usage of this software!

Limae

have always found this app amazing , bit fiddly at times but for someone who doesn't know much about computers, its simple

The Gadgets Nation

Es una muy buena aplicación para estar en contacto con los clientes. y para poder hacer que se subscriban.

Fawn Ecological

Super easy to set up! Looking forward to seeing how it performs.
Just beginning to set up my business and MailMunch cam highly recommended.

November 18, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

Excellent app! So user friendly. We have used for pop ups and landing pages. Thanks for making collecting emails a breeze!

jewellery free-shipping

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Betterlifeforyou24

nice app . i like the app nice app . i like the app nice app . i like the app nice app . i like the app

Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100%

nuy bueno
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffff

SHOPPERSTOR

Great .jjsjajjsjajjajajajjjajjajajjajajjajajwjwhhxhzhzhhshshshzhshhshshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshhshsyjsjjww

WinterCoatsForDogs

It's my first time trying to build an email-list. This sure helped me out with the designs..........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80