MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

THE STOLEN ART SHOP

Esta genial para poder atraer tus clientes a tu tienda a travez de pequeños tips que son muy utiles para atraer trafico a tu tienda

luxuryproudcts

good this SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 15% OFF
Thank you for this good jobThank you for this good jobThank you for this good job

Case da Sogno

Tutto bene, facile ed intuitiva. Impostazioni di configurazione, semplici e veloci. Credo che sia una delle poche app

adventure monkeys

amazing platform and easy to use. heaps of templates and adds very professional fun feel to the store.

SimplyJazzyFashions

The Set up was very easy and simple!! I Used this app to help set up automated emails for my business.

Kultured Konfidence

I am in the process of switching from BigCartel to Shopify. I already use MailChimp and I am IN LOVE with it. I like being able to send out email blasts like the big companies do. It makes me feel like a well known brand.

Interior World Stores

App was really good with clear understandable templates. Very easy to understand and linked very well with my store

Ideal Organics

Amazing so easy to use and simple really did take away hours of time and effort appreciate the design and simplistically the slide feature is great

The Southern Edge

SO easy to set up. I love that it integrates right with my mailchimp account. I added a pop up to my store in minutes

Letícia Morais

I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DESIGN PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND CHOOSING FROM AN EXISTING TEMPLATE. COOL STUFF!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90