MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

CactusAndCandles

I haven't dived into using the app to it's fullest potential yet but I did get a great customer service call this morning and I believe it deserved a 5 star rating for MailMunch.

MissBrownsBoutique

WOW! I am not sure if this is useful app as of yet as I have only signed up and added Mail Chimp to my website however, I have high hopes. Very easy setup.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works like a charm. Nice clean customizable popups. Getting more subscribers than we ever have before. Really easy to use great templates.

Housecat Heaven

Works great. I really like how the cite works. I need to hit the 100 character limit. Im almsot there

Tns super store

I used this app to help me thank you for your help tns super store thank you mailchimp for your help

Golden Gal Candle Co.

I'm still new to MailMunch, bu so far it seems to be really user friendly!! I'm excited to see how my business grows from MailMunch!

lesbigay-forever

great app

Onshop Street

I highly recommend this app really helps the customer to re-visit the store. It's a automated mail .

ElwadeStore

تجربه رائعه وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع وحقا انها تجربه لا غني عنها في هذا الوقت ..وتنصح الجميع بهذا

Wuitatribe

super bueno, la versión gratis se puede modificar muy bien... es muy amigable e intuitiva fácil de realizar cambios. lo recomiendo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95