MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to set up with step by step instructions and can design your own! I used it to create a pop up email box to get more subscribers

Natures Meds Organics

This app is very user friendly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only regret is not finding this and enabling it sooner. I am now trying to figure out how to send this email template to people that have already subscribed. I'm so very happy to have found a way to easily automate.

Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving

Quite quick and easy to set up. Thankful that it connects with my already existing mailchimp account.

January 21, 2021

Hi Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Sisserou

This is a great app. I use the free version. The Mailmunch branding is tiny. Good for a small business to have access to making the link for free.

January 21, 2021

Hi Sisserou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Pet shop feather

great to start with! pop up and email responder. easy to set up and easy to connect everything. happy user

January 21, 2021

Hi Pet shop feather, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Bar Pur

Fantastische applicatie om deze tools te leren kennen. Gebruiksvriendelijk, gemakkelijk om te personaliseren. Perfecte link met MailChimp... Meer van dat!

January 15, 2021

Hi Bar Pur, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

PrintyFabrics

Easy to set up. I already use MailChimp for new subscribers to email them a discount code after subscribing, so I wanted to add a new pop-up to grow my email list without having to redo everything. This works perfectly!

January 11, 2021

Hi PrintyFabrics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ada Jade Jewelry

I find the app very usefull and userfirendly. I think they could be a little quicker when it comes to support but overall i am happy using it

January 11, 2021

Hi Ada Jade Jewelry, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Make Americans Friends Again

I'm brand new to this, but this app was really easy to set up. I set up my first task in no time at all.

January 11, 2021

Hi Make Americans Friends Again, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

The Love of Cats

I can't believe this app is free! I had a question and got great email support. I'm so glad all my subscribers sync with MailChimp -- thank you so much MailMunch!

January 11, 2021

Hi The Love of Cats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102