MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Silk Squirrel, LLC

So easy to install. So easy to set up. So easy to use. Very happy! Will help us grow our email newsletter list in hopes to grow our business!

4Myfairlady

A massive help for small ecom biz. Connected this to my mailchimp and works . Thank you so much .

A mom store

Mailchimp is very useful, specially for starters. Easy to download and set up.
I cant wait to have my mail list and start using it.

HighFitClub

really helpful in doing its job and very easy to use. out of all email optin I've come across this was by far the best

Olga-hus

very great, help me set up automate welcome email when customers subscribe in no time, customizable.

Luxjery

great service fast integration auto responders and campaigns to customize. I'm happy with my service

Uber Flavour

The popup form on entry and exit is an excellent tool. Very easy to setup, and very effective in capturing user's emails. This app makes mailchimp so much better.

nerdybirds

helpful, simple to operate, and easy to use even for beginners!! Would like to have a bit more features in the basic subscription.

Sweet Overtures

First time user and just getting started. I found this to be very user friendly and informative. I hope in the future I will be successful enough to need to upgrade to more premium features.

R & d est

Great app 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60