Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Paper Bear

Location Ireland

Great app for managing marketing. The customer service is great, it's nice to know that help is near when you need it. Damien explained everything clearly, and even sent through links on how to solve the problem and tested everything afterwards just to make sure. I would recommend this app.

June 28, 2022

Hi Paper Bear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Madam Virtue & Co.

Location Australia

Installed it, setup the popup, integrated with MailChimp, all has gone very well. This is a great app.

June 15, 2022

Hi Madam Virtue & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

JW Jewelry Studio

So far so good! Very user friendly. Haven't launched my website yet but in preview mode it works nicely! Thank you!

May 12, 2022

Hi JW Jewelry Studio, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Mommies Best Mall

I love Mailmunch, thank you for your great and quick response to my issue.
I love this app, good service.

March 2, 2022

Hi Mommies Best Mall, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bigboss_sunglasess

Excelent app, it is the best option to create landing page or pop ups. I had helped me a lot in my marketing campaigns. I love it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Bigboss_sunglasess, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup

I am very pleased with the service they provide! Especially Damien has been so helpful with any concerns I have. This app has really helped my business to get more exposure.

December 6, 2021

Hi Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zen Skincare Solutions

Very easy to use app, good support team, Damien and Alex were very helpful and quick to respond, they set up a zoom call and walked me through the issue I was having.

December 6, 2021

Hi Zen Skincare Solutions, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SposaBridal

Good app and we would like to ecplore more functions.
I used this app to help me make popups and write emails. I really like how it works. I wish it can work better with my store.

December 6, 2021

Hi SposaBridal, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Juliana Group Ltd

Super helpful with fixing tech issues. Do expect a delay in response if you're based outside the US where they're based.

December 6, 2021

Hi Juliana Group Ltd, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bonita Spot

Always a great service from the team! Damien helped me a lot today. Made my day more smooth. thank you! this app is awesome.

November 1, 2021

Hi Bonita Spot, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107