MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

NextClimb

Very easy setup! Links with MailChimp right away. I think the two 'free' templates for the email signup forms are good enough for a start.

Audrey & Bowie

I used the APP to create and integrate an EXIT-INTENT pop up. The instructions were very clear and easy to implement. Thank you for helping me craft this extremely important addition to my site!

Dr Fiona Milne

Very simple to integrate with MailChimp, quick to setup a sign up box, not fussy. What more could you want?

November 13, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

She-Bats-Lash-Co.

The set up was easy and to the point. I will recommend to others. Cant wait for major results. TyTy.

November 13, 2020

ASH2ASH Shop

Perfect! Easy to use and work perfectlly with Maichimp.
Thanks a lot for these amazing app.
Regards from Barcelona!

November 10, 2020

Yes God Wellness

Best App Ever. It had all the functionality I would have need and its easy to understand & implement.

CasaZu

Very good!!! Perfect for my store. It really solved my problem for remarketing and abandoned carts. Tks!

Jiel Collections

Using this app was very self-explanatory and very easy to use. The free plan is still great and I can do basic things.

Royally Clothed

I use this app to help me grow my email list. And within the first few minutes, I’ve gained 2 subscribers already.

GratefulPrints

This app was easy to set up. The customer service was second to none. I would refer this app to all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100