MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Fine Relic

Needed an app that will do the job, simple, effective, straight to the point to update MailChimp list, Done.

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out the Tags feature we offer in our fully automated Mailchimp integration. Support articles for Mailchimp integration are available on our knowledge base as well.

Isla and Ember

I'm still giving this a 5 star because what I needed in the app as far as a form build was available for free. There are a few flaws but all in all a good app. The only thing I'd say to change is when I have a form I want to build, ( I know this isn't normal) but make it so I can choose whether I want have the email field required or not.

July 15, 2019

We appreciate your kind feedback. May I please know which flaws are you referring to? We would love to hear your feedback in this regards which can help us improve MailMunch for our user.

Fashion and Heels by Nitza

A great feature for your online store. I definitely recommend it 100 percent. It helps to improve your sales with no doubts.

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

Urban Shopping

i really like how this apps work and creating forms is really enjoyable and thus for free and i will use it again.

Eagle Wizard®

Such great app for beginers. I have choosen 'Free' plan but in this plan also they proveded many things thanks mailchimp and I'm going to purchase beginer plan. Thanks again Love mailchimp

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles offered for different features we offer.

Authentic Corsets

Thank you for this service! It looks great and I appreciate the free option. I've yet to try it out as I just started my site but wanted to leave a review.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. We also offer email marketing automation tools and landing pages to help you optimize your email marketing efforts.

CrazyPrice

Muito bom este app, muito fácil de usar, e os tutoriais ensinados são muito fácil de aprender... Adorei muito

July 18, 2019

Muito obrigado por sua boa revisão. Por favor, deixe-nos saber se há alguma coisa que você precisa. Também oferecemos ferramentas de automação de email marketing e landing pages para ajudá-lo a otimizar seus esforços de marketing por email.

B & T APPARELS

I used this to link to my shopify store. I is very user friendly and the help desk works great keep up the good work.

NorthPoint

Great app would recommend to any dropshipper on any level. Could definitely help to convert some sales!

Skyview Sales

Great app. It is simple to use and very efficient.Keep up the good work. Definetely recommend this t anyone looking to build their email list.

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features Mailchimp forms by MailMunch app has to offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68