Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Look At Her

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

Glitz Chica Boutique

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

cuffupstyle

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

May 11, 2021

Hi Cuffupstyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rings Boxing Club

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

May 11, 2021

Hi Rings Boxing Club, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

May 11, 2021

Hi Big Game Fishing, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SONEI HOME

The app was easy to integrate and has been super easy for me to use. I'm able to reach my mailing list easily, add my own beautiful photos, personalise the templates and edit as I need. From someone who isn't overly tech-savvy, this app has eliminated alot of potential headaches.

May 11, 2021

Hi SONEI HOME, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

TrueHappinessDesigns

I just started using it again, but it's so much more user friendly than what I was using before. I have already set up my pop up form.

May 11, 2021

Hi TrueHappinessDesigns, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

khsilversmith

because I already have a Mailchimp account it was straight forward. I could not find this app in the Mailchimp info when I was looking to add a sign up on on Shopify account.

May 11, 2021

Hi khsilversmith, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com".

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104