Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Youri's Collection

This app is amazing. I originally downloaded it to create a landing page but recently upgraded to the paid version to assist with conversions. It's really a 1 stop shop for ecommerce. I am still exploring all of their wonderful features but I am beyond satisfied! So customizable

JoyOuce USA

Great!He can provide all the functions I want. Even better is the customer service, which responds quickly.So nice!

CoinStyle

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

Gaaluub

Very happy with the app so far. Excellent support team and customer service! I do recommend Mailmunch.

Delei’s market

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

MY TOOLS HOUSE

This really helps me a lot with my business. I really suggest guys who are willling to promote theris business to use this.

Isaksen design

Fast response and good service. i can not say anything bad about the service they provide ist fast and helpfull.

Look At Her

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

Glitz Chica Boutique

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104