MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Polipastos.expert S.A. de C.V.

he tenido hasta ahora una buena experiencia, espero obtener buenos resultados , empezamos hoy y veremos que pasa.

AshJewels

Very easy to use! I love the new features and so happy we found a way to add this to my website I think it really helps

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Pretty For $5

Really easy to use! Not the best at techie stuff and this was super simple. Once I hit finished from selecting a couple of options, it was done!

Pam Hurst Designs

I used this to make a pop up form, so simple and easy! I can't wait to see what else I can do in the future.

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

africessorizeUK

I used mailmunch to setup a simple newsletter form, easy to setup, simple form creation and integration of mailchimp into my store. Great Product!

Best 10 dollar gifts

so nice i like this app its so nice and fune and helpper ist good for my work i like mailchimp for me

ExNaturis Schweiz KLG

Easy to install an to configure. Nice set of functions in Free version - we like it from the beginnig.

FinerRings

super easy to use & setup, exactly what i wanted in a popup subscribe form, pretty forms & templates, 5++++

La'Rose Boutique

Such a great way to get more customers

LALEBRACELETS

MailChimp has gone from Shopify, but this app was really helpful on being able to still work with MailChimp accounts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74