Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

PopPodDesignShop

It's easy to use and many option choosing. I think it suitable for start open shop to advance then. Let's try.

I.M.BODIED

This site is easy to use and helps to make sure I am creating the best content for my customers. Just wish it was easier to figure the pro/ premium features

Harmony icon

It is a great app but could you add more free template options for new stores? because those stores need a time to grow and want some special look to meet their customers needs and trusts.

REBL

Great app for email capture and easy to use. Their customer support works promptly to resolve any issues.

Red Pianist's Closet

I use this app for email capture and to offer coupon discounts!! I had a little trouble getting it set-up but customer service was great in helping everything run smoothly.

BorderTribe

I used this app to integrate with mailchimp and shopify. It is such a simple and elegant solution. Loving it. I would definitely recommend it.

KingdomKeyzApparel

I just created my landing page. The steps were easy yo follow. I'm happy to find an app that will securely gather the emails for the customers.

Aeva Beauty

Love the analytics from this app! I love how I am able to see all my numbers and how I have improved as a brand.

Cooking-Mood

Excellent and easy to use, very beneficial for my store because it prompts enw visitors to buy from the store.

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to set up with step by step instructions and can design your own! I used it to create a pop up email box to get more subscribers

January 27, 2021

Hi Love Lucy Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102