Mailchimp: Email & SMS , 534 anmeldelser

4. marts 2024

it is very help full

LULUAT ALMUSK LLC
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
12. januar 2024

Extremely expensive for what you are getting. Very limited amount of contact/emails able to send on basic plans. Would not recommend.

irwinfitness
18 dage bruger appen
13. februar 2024

Full of problems that the support team are unable to resolve.

Caspian
Storbritannien
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 14. februar 2024

Hey Caspian, can you refresh the review with information about your interaction with our Support team? We want to be sure it's reviewed and followed up with accordingly.

4. januar 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
Australien
2 dage bruger appen
10. januar 2024

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
21 dage bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 17. januar 2024

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

21. januar 2024

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven
Indien
2 dage bruger appen
17. november 2023

Don't recommend. Mailchimp is always finagling with your email numbers. Spammers constantly sign up at my store. When I delete them, Mailchimp still counts them. It's complete nonsense. Way too expensive. Don't recommend at all.

GREAT DOG CO.
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 28. november 2023

We appreciate the review and we'd like to help. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can follow up and help with spam signups.

22. november 2023

Creating templates can be difficult. This one template I created doesn’t allow me to put the name of the product underneath the picture and the picture placement is off

BTEE Cosmetics
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 28. november 2023

Our team can help you find the right template layout! Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our support team will review then follow up.

6. november 2023

Not the best for very small business. The up charge for additional email blocks is where they get you. Looking to leave them asap. Paying twice as much as I would be happy with for my usage.

lukewessman
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 8. november 2023

Hey there! Our team can help look over the account with you and discuss cost saving measures. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up.

19. december 2023

Es una excelente integración son Shopify, me permite enviarle promociones a mis clientes y mantenerlos informados.

Soluciones para Plagas Urbanas y Agrícolas