Samlet bedømmelse
  • 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 22 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. januar 2024

The app doesn't sync store data properly. Customer support said: "Just to be transparent, Because this is a 3rd party integration and was not built by Mailchimp, my troubleshooting abilities and knowledge will be limited." Are you serious Mailchimp? Remove this app from the store then.

tissuerecovery
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 22. januar 2024

Thank you for the details! We've got your ticket and we'll be sure our Support team follows up with further details.

21. november 2023

dishonest and not worth it, lies about cancel anytime, you need to upgrade so you don't ended with spam emails and no real results

Rocket Comics
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
23. oktober 2023

I DO NOT RECOMMEND - I bought a mailing list and mail chimp automatically emailed everyone on the list to ask if they meant to subscribe !! Mail Chimp is meant to be working for me not against me and they would have had an unsubscribe option on y first offer I sent them. VERY DISAPPOINTING and I have now cancelled the subscription.

VeganChocolateCompany
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
4. januar 2024

I tried my first template and after sending a couple of test emails and they banned me only 10 minutes in! Rubbish app.

Gijaru Workgear
Australien
2 dage bruger appen
3. november 2023

NO - They overbill and under deliver. The bigger you get the worse it is as they always push more services that you don't need and that don't work. You will NEVER speak to anyone in billing if there is error so good luck with that.

There text service is horrible and has poor delivery rates. You will be charged for everything too. You can see from others and not just me there was is archaic and they have poor support.

Toltrazuril Shop
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 8. november 2023

Our team can help look over the account with you and see what billing adjustments can be made. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll follow up with more information.

10. januar 2024

I canceled my subscription and they still fully charged me after they say they wasn’t

ICONIC GRAPHICZ
21 dage bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 17. januar 2024

Hey there! Our Billing team can help sort this out. Use our contact form and select "billing" from the drop down menu. You'll be prompted to provide your username and a summary of what's going on. https://mailchimp.com/contact/

21. januar 2024

most disgusting, making fool their customers. In adequate staff to resolve the problem

Cupid's Haven

CactusTCGstore
Italien
4 måneder bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 17. januar 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help with this. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and our team can look into this further with you.

15. februar 2024

I have multiple lists in mailchimp, and they do not integrate with shopify. Only one does. Not recommended, and has become extremely expensive.

G-Unit Brands, Inc.
Mailchimp svarede 21. februar 2024

Hey there! Our Support team can help look over this with you. Email ecommappsupport@mailchimp.com and they'll take a look and follow up with you.

13. oktober 2023