Anmeldelser (546)

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 22 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. maj 2024

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. The stats and recommendations are extremely helpful. The one on one meeting with the mailchimp representative to learn more is the best instructive 30 minutes ever.

Chris Thompkins
3 måneder bruger appen
28. april 2024

I’m saving so much time by using the Shopify/mailchimp integration! There’s no entering twice or export/import to do. I can concentratee on setting up customers as they come and know they will receive our e lasts!

Casa Ancora Decor
20 dage bruger appen
17. februar 2024

Used Mailchimp for years. It's expensive but very helpful. With the ability to sync the users' activities on the website, it help to tag and classify users more effectively and accurately.

Quictent
SAR Hongkong
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 21. februar 2024

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad it's making the ability to sync easier.

9. juli 2024

perfect!!!!!

Sensa Vogue
Cypern
Mere end et år bruger appen
18. januar 2024

I'm getting started slowly but find it easy to navigate. I recognize the possibilities are endless. I look forward to growing and improving my business with Mailchimp. Thank you!

Knox Mountain Pottery Works LLC

4. marts 2024

it is very help full

LULUAT ALMUSK LLC
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
6. august 2023

I like it hope to see what email sent and the next few days shippedit2@gmail.com also how many emails will be sent daily

Shipped It
4 måneder bruger appen
5. september 2023

Don't know yet, its connected and working so thats good.

Boxer Bands
9 måneder bruger appen
20. august 2023

hello do you have tutorials for setup when customer put email Sign up for our newsletter
i want to send automatic email

JK SMOKE LLC
11 dage bruger appen
Mailchimp svarede 28. august 2023

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you wanting to send an automation email when someone signs up? If so, our automation feature has a trigger that sends an email upon signup. Create an Automated Welcome Email: https://eepurl.com/dyilhH